Supercharge Power Automate Desktop with AI Builder!
What you'll learn
- Be able to use Microsoft Power Automate professionally
- Use AI Builder Models to enhance Power Automate Desktop
- Build custom classification, enitity extraction, and prediction models
- Create an end-to-end document automation workflow with Cloud Flows, Desktop Flows and AI Builder
- Solve nine different real-world business challenges using AI
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Account
- Basic computer skills and internet access
- No prior experience - I'll teach you everything you need
Welcome to Supercharge Power Automate Desktop with AI Builder! In this course, you'll as a data analyst working for a real estate firm, Natural Realty. You’ve been asked to investigate AI Builder and figure out how it can be used to benefit your company. Your coworkers have put together a small list of challenges that will improve productivity around the office.
Once you’ve proven it works, there are 4 major projects that we are looking to start.
With just 1 hour and 45 mins of content, this course will quickly teach you the skills you need to know to get the most out of AI Builder!
Here's what you can expect to get from the course:
Taught by a certified Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Professional
Developed in 2021, including extended materials for the latest releases
Nine real-world projects which you will complete
The opportunity to create a capstone project that integrates AI Builder, Cloud Flows, and Desktop Flows
If you've never used an automation tool before, don't worry! We take you step-by-step, from installation to complex flows. We will be covering topics such as:
Business Card Reading
Custom Classification Models
Custom Entity Extraction Models
Custom Prediction Models
Custom Form Processing Models
Integration with Power Automate Desktop
By the end of this course, you will be able to incorporate AI directly into Power Automate Desktop. And, with Udemy's 30-day money back guarantee, there is no risk!
What are you waiting for? Join the course today to get started on your automation journey.
Icon made by Freepik from flaticon
Who this course is for:
- If you want to start automating boring, repetitive work
- If you want to learn more about RPA and automation
- If you want to LEVEL UP your automations to handle more complex workflows
As a Technical Product Manager, I get to use a wide variety of software tools on a daily basis. Getting up to speed can often be difficult - which is why I create courses to help others learn what they need to know as quickly as possible.
My courses skip the fluff and deliver great value in every minute. I focus on hands-on, practical learning to ensure that you can actually use the skills you learn immediately after completing the course.