Superb Linux Bootcamp - Become Certified Linux Professional
- Basic Knowledge in Personal Computer
- Knows how to use keyboard and mouse
What will you gain about this course?
- This Linux course is more hands-on than theory.
- Learn latest trends in Linux Environment.
- The only Linux course that teaches you every detailed and fast.
Welcome to Superb Linux Bootcamp - Become Certified Linux Professional
This is the best course to fulfill your dream to become Certified Linux Professional. I will teach you more hands-on to enhance your Linux skills.Linux is a free and open-source operating system. Operating system is the first piece of software that the computer executes when you turn the computer on.we will tackle Linux using Ubuntu Operating System.
With this course you can be beginner to Professional in just 4 Days.
What will you get in this course?
- Download and install Virtual Box
- Download and install Ubuntu in Virtual Box
- Introduction of Linux
- Command Line in Terminal
- Linux Editor
- File Content
- Linux Network and Security
- Bash Scripting
- Install Application
- Install windows Application in Ubuntu Linux
Get this course today and be life changing careers.
The quicker you get this course the quicker gain Superb Linux Bootcamp.
Thank You :D
- Anyone who want to know Linux
- Anyone who want to change there career
- Promo Video
- Linux Introduction
- Download and Install Virtual Box
- Download Ubuntu and Install Ubuntu in Virtual Box
- Navigation and Search
- System Settings
- Install application from ubuntu software
- File Structure
- Libre Office
- What is Terminal
- Basic Command Line in Terminal
- Create,View,rename and Delete
- Change account password and saving command line result into a file
- Copy File to File content, Search Content and Difference between 2 Files Content
- Basic Regular Expression
- File Permission
- Create Users
- Remove Users
- Compress and Extract File
- Sort and Uniq
- What is SUDO
- View and Edit file using Vi Editor with VI Cheat sheet
- Head File Content
- Tail File Content
- Tac File Content
- More and less File Content
- Network Interface
- Host and DNS
- Ping, Traceroute and Netstat
- Network Diagnostics (INSTALL WIRESHARK)
- Introduction of bash scripting and create file
- Install Application using terminal in Linux
- Install windows application in Ubuntu Linux
Hi, I'm Paul Carlo Tordecilla. It’s great connecting with you.
I'm a Professional Full Stack Developer for more than 7 Years. As Developer I am enjoying creating system and website. Because being a developer is not about making money. It's all about doing what you love.
This why I want to share my knowledge to everyone around the world. It's my passion to help people to learn to an easiest way. I here to help you to achieve your dreams. So that you can apply it in the real world projects.
If we have knowledge we have the power to change the world.