Superb Decision Making, using the 80/20 Pareto Principle
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to make excellenet decisions, regardless of the circumstances that you are facing.
- You will learn how to best allocate your resources - time, money and energy - making the best use possible.
- You will learn how and why to make counter-intuitive decisions.
- You will start seeing this decision making processes everywhere you look, realzing which ones have been succesful - and why - and which have not.
- There are no special requirements for taking this course.
- Everyone can join, regardless of level of education.
The 80/20 Pareto Principle, describes how just a few Causes, a small minority of them, create the vast majority of Results, in pretty much all areas of human life. Realizing the great importance of this uneven distribution, can help us make much more educated choices and use all of our resources in a much more efficient and effective way, producing much better results, using less energy in much shorter periods of time.
All this comes from a deep understanding of why a smaller and smaller number of specific decisions has an ever expanding – make it an exponential expanding – of importance and therefore results, in anything and everything that we think, say and act upon.
This profound importance distribution is clearly visible in all facets of our lives, from our business, to our financials, to the way we spend our time, to the way we treat others, to the way we treat our body and our soul.
‘’Life’’ sounds like one word but it is made by a vast variety of individual expressions and circumstances. The 80/20 principle gives us the inner knowledge and the tools, to fine tune each and every such part of our lives.
The results: An exponential potential being unleashed, helping us reach highs that we never though possible.
Who this course is for:
- All students who want to be able to maximize the use of their energy, time and financial resources will find this course extremely useful
- The course is especially valuable fo all business decision makers.
- The course is also valuable for taking personal decisions about one's life, health, relationships, direction of work ralated issues.
- It can also prove to be very informative for students and graduates that have not yet decided which career direction to follow.
I have been a commercial photographer since 1992. I am also a coach, and an entrepreneur selling image rights, videos and prints worldwide. I have been coaching and consulting both working photographers and new and emerging visual artists and students for many years.
I have traveled extensively, for work, all over Europe, in the US and parts of Asia.