Super way to Learn Arduino | Creative
What you'll learn
- Program in Arduino
- Use Arduino board and sensors
- Solid background about electronics, arduino and programming
- well-equipped with the skills in to how to search and take the idea to real-life
- basics of how to use computer and browser
Updated: July 26th, 2021| Monday
About this course: The Arduino is an open-source computer hardware/software platform for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control the physical world around them. In this class, you will learn how the Arduino platform works in terms of the physical board and libraries and the IDE (integrated development environment). You will also learn about shields, which are smaller boards that plug into the main Arduino board to perform other functions such as sensing light, heat, GPS tracking, or providing a user interface display. The course will also cover programming the Arduino using C code and accessing the pins on the board via the software to control external devices.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Outline the composition of the Arduino development board
2. Describe what it means to program the board
3. All of the Arduino Uno components
4. Install Arduino IDE
5. Describe what "shields" are and how they are used
6. Specify the role of libraries in the use of shields
7. Compile and run a program
8. Name C Variables and Types
9. Name common C operators
10. Use conditionals and loops
11. Explain functions, their definition, and invocation
12. Explain the implications of global variables
13. Undertake the Arduino build process
14. Describe the role of the tools behind the IDE
15. Describe how to invoke functions in classes
16. Explain the structure of an Arduino sketch
17. Access the pins of the Arduino
18. Differentiate between digital and analog pin
19. Hands-on experience and create innovative projects.
and all of it through a very creative learning way, I am sure that it is going to be a short and sweet learning process for you.
If you would love to start making what you have in your mind of creative ideas, enroll, and best of luck.
Best Wishes to all of you ; ).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Robots
- Anyone interested in Programming
- Anyone interested in making new things
- Anyone want to make a product
- Serious coders & hobbyists
- Students & teenagers
STEM Educator and Content Creator.
I'm Mohammed Zaid, a full-time STEM Educator and Robotics Teacher with content creation programs across e-learning platforms and Youtube.
With a big background in programming with +5 years of professional experience especially in the Internet of Things, Web development and management systems, and coaching/mentorship for different technology programs.