- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to practice Classical Sun Salutations with the proper alignments
- You will be able to professionally teach Classical Sun Salutations to others
- You and your students will be able to feel the benefits from their Sun Salutation practice
- Students should have at least one month of experience in Yoga-practice before taking this course
- Students with any health conditions, please consult your doctor before taking this course
This Course was filmed in the morning while the sun was rising. It was recorded just after Deeps morning practice a few meters away from his house in Malaysia. It has a very elemental and in-artificial setting.
Deep has a vast and down-reaching wealth of knowledge about the proper alignments in modern Yoga practice.
Getting the alignments of Sun Salutation right not only ensures amazing benefits during your regular practice, but also is one of the easiest ways to make your students happy as a Yoga-teacher.
This Course teaches the alignments of Classical Sun Salutations. Sun Salutation or Surya Namaskar is a dynamic, energetic and vitalising sequence of interlocking Yoga Poses. It is probably the most taught and practices Yoga Sequence of all. That is so for various good reasons.
You will learn how to breathe the right way during the complete sequence of Classical Sun Salutations in this course, as well.
Why should I acquire a firm and established knowledge about practicing and/or teaching Classical Sun Salutations?
A Yoga-class that includes a strong practice of Sun Salutations is beneficial and satisfying for every practitioner on the mat - from beginner to advanced student. A few rounds of the sequence already makes it worth to step on the mat.
It opens up the entire body and prepares the students for any other Yoga practices and advanced poses. The Sequence was designed to work on all body parts, every organ, your energy system and on your chakras.
Classical Sun Salutations are a complete workout for mind, body and soul.
According to some Yogis, practicing sun salutations alone, is sufficient to develop all qualities of a advanced student; including a calm, present and silent mind.
What else is there…
In the second part of the course the safety alignments are taught to ensure your own and your students security.
At the end of part two we encourage you to practice a few rounds with your new learned knowledge; after that sit silent for a few moments and notice your own self.
This course also includes a small E-book. It points out the benefits and contraindications for each Pose of the sequence.
Enjoy this course.
Blessings and Gratitude.
Deep Kumar & Yoga Samiti
- Yoga practitioners, who wish to learn the proper alignments of Classical Sun Salutations
- Yoga-Teachers who wants to make Sun Salutations their expertise
- Yoga-teachers who want to refresh and enhance their teaching skills