The Sun Still Rises: Surviving & Thriving After Grief & Loss
- There is nothing they need to know or do- just take the program with an open heart and mind.
Every day people lose loved ones and face the grieving process. They suffer while coping with the loss of a child, spouse, parent friend or sibling. It is the most difficult and devastating challenge any of us face in life. In this program ( based on his book of the same title) Shawn Doyle supports the idea that you can survive and thrive after grief and loss. You will learn how to survive loss and then how to live life and thrive again. In The Sun Still Rises, Shawn uses his heart wrenching personal story of loss to supply you with tools tips and techniques for dealing with loss and grief everyday. These tools are proven to work if you open your heart and your mind. When you complete thsi program you will:
- You will know the myths and misinformation about grief.
- You will have an idea of what to expect as part of the grief process.
- You will get a boost of needed assurance and hope.
- You will learn to evaluate your life after your loss.
- You will get tips and techniques for coping and healing.
- You will be able to know the implied rules of grieving in our society.
- You will be equipped to make sound decisions.
- You will learn how to design a new life after loss.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who knows someone who has a loss and wants to help them.
- Anyone in the "healing professions" who helps people who are grieving.
- Anyone who has lost a loved one.
- Anyone who has lost a friend.
- Anyone who wants to be prepared to handle grief in the future
- 02:01Introduction to the program
Hi I’m Shawn Doyle CSP. It’s nice to meet you! I am a certified professional speaker with the CSP designation. I’m sure you have heard of board certified surgeons- I am a board certified speaker. Only 8% of speakers in the world have this designation so I am very proud of that and it is a mark of quality for you. I am also a certified corporate coach. My life passion is to make a positive difference in people’s lives by helping them live to their full potential both at work and at home as people go through something called life.
I have spent almost three decades in the world of personal and professional development, and from 2000- 2003, I cofounded a Corporate University for Comcast where I was Vice President of Learning and Development. I have many amazing clients some of which include Pfizer, Zippo, Comcast, Lockheed Martin, NBC, Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Guidepost, ABC, Disney, Kraft, the U.S. Marines, Charter, The Ladders and IBM.
I am known for my thought provoking fun and highly interactive training programs and keynotes. That means you will get the results you are looking for and I guarantee it. The biggest compliment I get is I being asked to come back again and again to work with my clients.
I am the author of 21 books some of which include: The Ten Foundations of Motivation (iUniverse) , Sales Science ( Café Press), The Manager’s Pocket Guide to Motivating Employees ( HRD Press) The Managers Pocket Guide to Training ( HRD Press) Juiced!- How to be more creative in business and in life! (Café Press) as well as 2 Months to Motivation! (Anfang Jeztz Publishing) , Jumpstart Your Motivation ( Sound Wisdom) The Soul Survivor (Destiny Image) Jumpstart Your Leadership (Sound Wisdom – 2013) Jumpstart Your Creativity (Sound Wisdom 2013) The Sun Still Rises (Sound Wisdom 2014) Jumpstart Your Customer Service (Sound Wisdom 2014) and Jumpstart Your Business (Sound Wisdom 2015) Jumpstart Your Networking. I am a contributing writer for The Huffington Post, Inc., Entrepreneur, The Good Men Project and Addicted2success.
Four of my books are now being translated into 10 languages and being distributed and sold in India, Malaysia, Singapore, China and Quebec, Canada, Russia and Greece. I live in the rolling hills of southwestern Pennsylvania made famous by Andrew Wythe landscape paintings. I share my life with an amazing wonderful wife and three crazy cats.