Sumo: Email List Growth and Website Traffic With Sumo Apps
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create your own Welcome Mat, List Builder, Scroll Box and Smart Bar to capture more leads!
- Learn all the Sumo tools and how they will benefit you.
- Need to get a free account with Sumo (Formerly SumoMe) to access free tools.
- Need to upgrade to access Sumo Pro tools.
- Must be familiar with MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, ConvertKit or other email marketing tool.
Learn how to grow your Email Marketing list and drive more traffic to your website by taking this easy course on the Sumo (Formerly SumoMe) tools packed with tons of useful information so you can succeed! This course is taught by Udemy instructor, email marketing expert and Sumo user Dennis Smith.
Email Marketing is not dead and can help you grow your online presence. Read below to find out why it is more effective than Facebook and Twitter. Start list and website traffic building today with free Sumo Tools.
***** 1ST SUMO COURSE ON UDEMY ***** 30 Day 100% Risk Free Course!
✔ Easy to Learn Material!
✔ Increase Your Website Traffic!
✔ 3 Reasons Why Sumo
✔ Email Marketing Gets Better Customer Engagement Than Facebook
✔ Email Marketing is very affordable in cost!
✔ First Udemy Sumo Course!
Did you know know email marketing is not dead? Here's some stats that prove that marketing your business using email is stronger than ever. Check out these stats and see why you should be taking this course and learning how Sumo can help you achieve long-term results along with your favorite email marketing application.
- According to a recent survey email is 40 times more effective for marketers than Facebook and Twitter. Now that's a serious ass kicking when it comes to marketing your business.
- Studies have also found that the average order is about 17 percent higher than those that come through social media sites such as Facebook.
- No better way to build an audience of clients or customers. By consistently offering valuable content, you build loyal followers.
- With an ROI of around 4,300% (according to the Direct Marketing Association), email almost pays for itself, not to mention the fact that it's “eco-friendly."
- Email marketing is still the most cost-effective way of promotion.
- You can track email data easily and watch your response rates as they climb or fall.
- Higher engagement means higher conversion rates that boost your bottom line.
Here's what is covered in this Udemy course... Learn how to setup your Sumo account, use the apps of Sumo, connecting apps to Aweber, Constant Contact, ConvertKit and other email marketing apps. Learn how to use the tools of Sumo to find out which content is resonating with your visitors and analyze your website traffic.
Don't forget to check out the free preview lectures to sample the course and then enroll. Are you ready to learn?
By the end of this course students will know:
- What Sumo (Formerly SumoMe) Is
- How-to get your Sumo account setup
- How-to set up apps
- Tips for growing your own mailing list
- Tools for driving traffic to your website
- Simple Email Marketing Advice
- Email Marketing applications like ConvertKit or MailChimp Recommended but not needed to take this course
Don't wait another day to start building your list. CLICK "TAKE THIS COURSE" TO GET STARTED NOW!
Please Note: Sumo basic tools are free however a paid subscription is needed to access their pro tools. These free basic tools are a great way to get started but if you want serious email list growth I recommend the Pro tools.
- This course is for online entrepreneurs, bloggers, coaches, website creators, online instructors... anyone wanting to make money with their own website.
- Anyone interested in driving more traffic to their website.
- Anyone interested in growing their email marketing list.
Welcome to the SumoMe course. In this course I am going to teach you about how the SumoMe application tools can help grow your email list and your website traffic.
I want to see how you are using the SumoMe tools. Look for a section in the course Q&A to post screenshots and links to your Welcome Mat, List Builder, Scroll Box or Smart Bar. This is your chance to share your creations with other students in the course and myself.
In this lecture we will take a look at how easy it is to get signed up with SumoMe and start installing apps on your site.
In this lecture I will show you how easy it is to use the Discover app to share content from your website with other websites to help increase traffic.