Summary Writing For O Level English Language In 4 Easy Steps
What you'll learn
- How to read a text to identify key ideas to include in your summary.
- My secret method to check relevance of the selected ideas to include in your summary.
- The key to using own words i.e. Paraphrasing with examples and explanation.
- How to vary sentence structures so that the summary has a variety of sentence structures.
- How to avoid repeating the same ideas by combining sentences
- How to use complex sentences in your summary.
- How to bring cohesion to your summary by using linking devices.
- Students taking this course should be able to read and understand standard English.
- Students preparing for their O Level English (1123) will benefit from this course.
A* Summary Writing For O Level English In 4 Easy Steps Without Reading Countless Past Papers
Discover the Secret Step-By-Step Summary Writing Process that Top Students Are Following to Score an A* In O Level English Exam
When writing a summary for your O Level English exam, copying text from the original passage is the worst thing you can do!
If you're an O Level English student, you already know that acing your reading paper means winning half the battle to score an A* in O Level English exam. Unfortunately, most struggling students make the mistake of copying words, choosing incorrect points, and not reading the question requirements. They spend nights practicing the summary writing questions from past papers but without knowing the exact step-by-step process, they end up scoring poor grades in this question.
So, here IT IS... Your SAVIOR!
If you aren't currently scoring the grade YOU want, then you are most likely MISSING what I am about to REVEAL in this short and quick course to help you ace your summary writing question with in an hour.
I believe any student can write an A* summary for his/her O Level English exam! YOU are no exception!
You don't need to burn the midnight oil right before the exam day and scratch your head every time your summary points turn out to be different from the examiners' mark schemes.
What if I tell you...
You Just Need To Follow This Secret Easy 4-Step Process to get the best grade ever?
Get enrolled now in my Summary Writing For O Level English Language In 4 Easy Steps course and treat yourself for being this smart!
Who this course is for:
- Students taking the O Level English (1123) exam who need a short, concise and straightforward step-by-step method and a demo to score A grade in the summary writing question.
Hi, I am Abeerah Jawed. I am a passionate ESL teacher at an International school, and have been teaching English for over a decade now.
I know we all are busy bees and that's what I am here...
In my courses I provide you all the hacks and step-by-step guides that are short, concise and straightforward.