수다 타임 - Natural Korean Conversations
What you'll learn
- Advance your Korean listening skills
- Acquire a wide variety of day-to-day Korean vocabulary
- Learn diverse sentence structures and collocations
- Deepen your understanding of Korean culture
- Intermediate-level Korean listening skills
- Understanding of basic Korean grammar and words
*This course is one of the Premium Courses that we offer for our Premium Members on our website. Search for "Talk To Me In Korean" and sign up on our website to get full access to all of our Premium Courses! We hope to connect with you there!
If you want to improve your Korean listening skills and broaden your vocabulary through natural conversations between native speakers, this is the perfect course for you! In this course, the lecturers, Hyunwoo and Kyeong-eun, sit down to talk about 25 everyday topics. While listening to their conversions, you can pick up natural expressions that are actually used by native speakers and also deepen your understanding of Korean culture.
We have carefully chosen these 25 topics so that you can learn a wide variety of essential Korean vocabulary with this one course. The topics range from casual ones, such as “When do you feel old?” or “Where do you make new friends?”, to somewhat academic ones, such as “Is college education necessary?” and “Protecting the environment”. Each lesson is accompanied by a full Korean transcript and a list of key vocabulary. Check your understanding with the transcripts and study new expressions that native speakers frequently use in day-to-day conversations!
How to make the most of this course:
First, listen to the conversation without Korean subtitles.
Watch it again with Korean subtitles.
Study the words that you don’t know with the vocabulary list.
Lastly, listen to the parts you have difficulty understanding once again!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate learners who want to take their Korean skills to the next
- Advanced learners who want to develop their listening skills even more
- Korean learners who want to learn by listening to conversations between native speakers
Talk To Me In Korean has been providing systematic Korean language learning content since 2009. With over 1,500 online lessons and a wide range of textbooks published, Talk To Me In Korean helps learners to develop their language skills in fun and innovative ways.