Successful Music Marketing and Branding for Artists/Bands
What you'll learn
- Define your life's purpose and music goals
- Work on your elevator pitch
- Write better songs
- Make your music sound more professional
- Get your website and mailing list started or improved
- Brand your music across your website and social media platforms
- Work on your social media platforms to grow and engage a larger audience
- Choose your music distributor and sell music online
- Find internet radio stations, blogs and places where you can submit your music for consideration
- Understand how to collect royalties from radio play and licensing
- Use Facebook Ads to exponentially grow your fanbase
- Learn about the basic plugins you need to record and mix your music
- Get gear suggestions for your home studio
- Tour my studio
- Basic knowledge of youtube, facebook and twitter
Lastest update Jul 2020
Do you want to sell music online and take your music career to the next level?
Or perhaps you're already an established artist or musician and want to learn more about various aspects of a music career.
Get ready to breakthrough success in NEW ways the music industry will not tell you about!
For the first time in history, we are living in a golden era, where musicians can successfully enjoy a career in music without necessarily being signed to a major record label. This is the perfect course to advance your music career further. While it's not a get rich quick scheme and requires a lot of work on your end, applying this principles can get you started getting more fans, gaining more popularity in your niche, and perhaps even increasing your revenue from music.
I'll show you the steps i've taken so far to build a successful career in music, without even touring or signing my music to a major record label.
Have you come across a point in your music where:
- It's been years, and nothing is getting your music to the next level?
- You've been promoting your own shows, dragging fans there, and after your hard work, you're still playing in front of small crowds getting paid next to nothing for your efforts?
- You've got potential but a very small fan base across your social media channels?
- Don't know where to start, how to start a fan base?
- You're feeling stuck and don't know what to focus on first with your music marketing?
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I've sold over $500,000 worth from my music catalog.
I've been blessed not just with a few billboard bestsellers in the past, but now selling my own music, i've managed to establish my music brand and continue to search for opportunities in the music business.
I've also worked with so many artists in the past and have learned from their successes and mistakes alike. You can now fast forward your music career from this learning experience and advance your own career!
What you'll get
I am constantly updating and improving my courses and look forward to feedback in order to do so. I'll guide you every step of the way and you can always reach me by posting a question in the forum or even sending me a direct message.
I want to make this the best music marketing course online and hope to see more artists and bands achieve a comparable level of success!
Get ready to make money from music
You could be making thousands of dollars from selling your music online. If music is your passion, make this your gateway to success!
By showing you what i consider a successful musician, I wish to encourage you to take the next steps in your career as an artist.
Plus, you'll get access to bonus videos with some of the most frequently asked questions i've gotten over the past.
With Udemy's 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is no reason not to enroll immediately. Try it out!
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Yours in music,
Who this course is for:
- Artists and bands interested in gaining more exposure, growing their fanbase and branding themselves
- Any musicians interested in music marketing strategies that can help increase music sales
- Musicians looking to place their songs on TV, ad campaigns and films
- Artists and bands looking to connect and improve their fan engagement through social media
- Artists wanting more resources to take their music career to the next level
Music and sharing my knowledge with the world have been two passions i've had for as long as I can remember. After regularly playing drums in my hometown Mexico City, I decided to travel to Boston in the year 2000, where, in 2002 I graduated with honors from Berklee College of Music. I decided to move to miami, Florida, where I've has been collaborating with renowned Artists, musicians and celebrities, such as Mexico’s Premier composer and first Mexican artist to sell 1 Million copies, Armando Manzanero, Grammy Award winner Nestor Torres, accomplished film maker Michael Moore, among others. I've also had the fortune to have some of my productions chart as billboard bestsellers and some of my music is currently part of some of the most successful music libraries in North America, providing content to companies such as ABC, NBC, Fox, CNN, Disney, and more.
I decided to join Udemy and continue my pursuit of knowledge. Having taught throughout my life, I also wish to share my knowledge with a larger audience over the internet waves.