How to Successfully Test & Launch Your Business Idea
What you'll learn
- You learn how to define, structure and improve your business idea before launching it in the market
- You define who are your customers, get input from them and create a product or a service that the market needs, wants and is willing to pay for
- You test your idea with minimum resources so that you save time, money and energy to invest in a idea that truly has potential
- You learn a process that you can apply in every business idea together with the proper mindset of starting a business in order to reduce the risk of failure
- A better understanding of the market, ideas for a good marketing campaign and way to finance your business idea when you get started
- All you need is the desire to start your own business and the commitment&hard work that comes along.
- You don't need a business idea to get started (it's awesome if you do have one) but it's not mandatory
You’re planning to launch your business, but a huge worry captures your mind: FAILURE.
You know the numbers, you've heard the stories, 50 to 70% of new businesses fail in the first 5 years and you don't want that to happen to you.
Or you simply don’t know where to start. You were never taught business in school and even if there are a lot of resources out there, they lack practical advice.
We can’t eliminate risk of failure 100%, but there are clear strategies that will save you the time, money and resources that you would waste on a business idea destined to fail.
That's why you should take our course on How to Successfully Test & Launch Your Business Idea.
In this course, you will upgrade your business idea, you will discover valuable customer insights, innovative marketing solutions and make the right decisions when it comes to pricing and the features of your products. By the end of the course you can already have paying customers and raise money for launching your business.
And you can do all of that without having to quit your full-time job or work 80 hours a week.
Alex Glod and Alin Apostu here. We will be your guides throughout this journey.
For the last 10 years Alex has been working with hundreds of startups, helping them iron out their business model and their marketing strategies. He worked with a wide array of technology startups, social enterprises and business consultants. Alex helped them see the world through the eyes of their customers and tell a compelling story about the value their business brings. Thanks to this, many of them have went on to win prizes at Pitching Competitions and secure investments to develop their business.
Alin has worked with thousands of people that wanted to start a business but didn’t know what the first step should be. He mentored businesses that had great products, but who didn’t manage to narrow down their ideal client to actually start selling.
Many start-up businesses struggle to set a price for their product or to identify the appropriate way to make money. With the help of Alin's experience, lessons learned and validated tips & tricks, some of them managed to raise money and scale nationally and even internationally.
We wish the same for you, so stop hesitating and take our course now. You will have access to over 3 hours of videos, curated templates and strategies that in 30 days will take your idea from fantasy to reality.
Join the course now! Start working on your dreams today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people that are tired of thinking of how great it would be to start their own business and want to start working on their dreams.
- This course is for people that are tired of their job and want to start a business or a side hustle
- This course is for people that want to start working on their dreams and reach financial independence by starting a new business
- This course is for people that are tired of waiting for opportunites to pass their way and are at a stage in which they want to roll up their sleeves and get to work
- This course is for you if you need a practical, step by step program, with examples that takes you through all the necessary steps to test your business idea with minimum resources and maybe also get financing for it.
Alex Glod is a Storyteller, Trainer and TEDx Speaker at TEDx University of Piraeus 2015, TEDx Bacău 2015 and TEDx Calea Domneasca 2018.
In the past 8 years, he has trained over 3800 people in Public Speaking, Storytelling and Leadership in countries from both Europe and Asia and has taught over 46.000 students on Udemy. Alex advocates for a human approach in Marketing, Leadership and Education and teaches leaders, entrepreneurs and educators to use personal stories to connect authentically with their audiences.
"Every business has lots of stories to share and discover: its own history of challenges and achievements, the stories of its employees, as well as the stories of its customers. Building on these stories fosters a healthy company culture and earns the trust and respect of its customers. Very much looking forward to meet you and to unravel these stories together."
Entrepreneur | Top 10 Global Programs on Ecosystem Innovation | Best Program for Youth Empowerment in Europe | Aspen Young Leader | Global Shaper | Professionals on Demand Alumni | Aspire Alumni | Unleash Facilitator |
Alin Claudiu Apostu is a social entrepreneur, innovator and business mentor whose mission is to empower and support young people into becoming the new generation of entrepreneurs and innovators.
In the past 10 years he:
- Inspired and supported 20.000+ young people in their first steps in business
- Mentored 1000+ young entrepreneurs
- Helped create and develop 200+ businesses
- Facilitated 200+ workshops in business and innovation
- Organized and moderated 200+ business events
- Built several pre-acceleration, incubation, mentorship programs
Alin Claudiu is involved in several programs such as Global Shapers (an initiative by World Economic Forum), part of different communities like Aspen Young Leaders, Unleash or Aspire. He has a vast experience as mentor in incubation and pre-acceleration programs such as Future Makers, Social Impact Awards, StepFWD, Startup Weekend and other international programs.
He enjoys facilitating conversations and speaking about business, innovation and GenZ, experiments with design thinking and he is always up for learning or trying something new.