Successful Essay Writing for IELTS, TOEFL or University
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write essays to a high level and pass any essay writing assessment
- All you need to get started is a willingness to improve.
- Sample essay questions and model essays are included.
This course will guide you through all the requirements of a clear, well-written essay. Many people find writing difficult or struggle to get through formal assessments simply because they were never shown the correct format for expressing their thoughts and ideas through writing.
- Learn how to plan an essay within 4 minutes or less
- Learn the correct structure for an essay.
- Learn what the examiners need to see to award a high grade.
- The most common mistakes that you should NEVER make.
- See examples of well written essays.
If writing is an important part of your career or academic studies, then this course is for you. Follow the steps and organise your ideas and you will see an immediate difference. Watch each videos as many times as you feel is necessary. Ask me any questions by submitting through the software and get all the advice you need.
- This course is for anyone planning to take the IELTS or TOEFL exams and any who needs to improve the quality of their essays for scholl, university or even as a part of the job.
Writing well structured essays requires planning and practice. This lecture details what you should do and what you should try to avoid doing.
The first rule of answering any IELTS question is to give the examiner what they want. One problem in doing that is there are different types of IELTS essay questions asking for different things. This video takes you through the main types of essay questions and shows you how to identify what they are asking for.
If you are aiming for a high band score, it is not simply enough not to make mistakes, you also need to show that you can use a number of different grammatical constructions. This video will explain several key grammatical structures that you ought to be comfortable using.
Proofreading is the skill of being able to check your writing and make any necessary adjustments. By beating the examiner 'to the punch', you reduce the likelihood that they will be able to deduct any points from your work. This video will demonstrate how you can improve your ability to proofread and stop missing out on the grades you deserve.
When you are describing graphs and charts in task 1, you need a range of English expressions, verbs, adverbs and nouns, all with the correct collocation of prepositions. In this video, I provide a variety of alternative phrases and sentences which will help you to diversify your vocabulary.