Successful job interview preparation (for introverts)
- Open mind and eager to work
This course is all about how you can prepare for a job interview in the most effective way possible.
Rather than explaining everything from A-Z, It focuses on the most relevant aspects of a job hunt which work wonders when applied; from creating a great resume, to asking the right questions, to following up with a thank you note.
Every key aspect of the job interviewing process is covered whereby all relevant tips and techniques are shared in an easy and accessible way.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a job
- Those who seek to find a better job
- 15:03CV - How to build an effective CV
- 06:16Mr Detective - Research the organisation you are applying for
- 10:35Personality - Tell us about yourself
- 10:41Questions to ask during a job interview
- 08:57Follow up - how to follow up effectively after a job interview
- 01:10Extra's - Food for thought - Nothing wrong with a corporate job
- 3 questionsFinal test on successful job interview preparation
I am the Initiator of Public Speaking Academy.
I believe that everyone who is willing, should be able to share their ideas with audiences and become more successful, without limits to hold them back.
This philosophy has allowed us to successfully host ~1000 workshops and become the #1 public speaking academy in Europe.
What makes our approach successful is our brutal honesty when it comes to feedback and laser beam focus on practical tips to improve rather than theoretical frameworks.