Crowdfunding Training Course: Everything You Need to Know
What you'll learn
- • Understand what is involved in creating a successful crowdfunding campaign
- • Identify which steps to prioritise in your campaign creation
- • Highlight your specific campaign objectives
- • Discover what to include and how to develop your own crowdfunding plan and timetable
- • Learn how to structure your campaign story
- • Pick up tips as to how to create your campaign video
- • Read template emails used to launch a campaign
- • Find out how to structure any campaign rewards
- • See how it is an art to set your campaign goal
- No prior crowdfunding experience is required
Crowdfunding is the raising of small amounts of money from large numbers of people, the crowd.
It has raised billions of dollars and as an industry it is expected to grow to US$ 300 billion by 2030.
Last year there were over 6.4 million crowdfunding campaigns yet most failed to reach their target goal.
What causes some projects to fail and why do others exceed all expectations ?
Our team have spoken to hundreds of campaign creators and assisted many successful campaigns from launching new beer brands, creating hospitality facilities, bringing new products to market, attempting and beating a Guinness World Record, funding yoga and dance studios, helping an indoor snow centre get their first customers, scaling up a cookie company, buying a new forklift truck for a charity, creating environmentally friendly products to reduce plastic in our oceans to planting trees.
We have used the hours and hours of experience to put together a practical course so you can learn in just one evening what is needed to set-up your campaign for success.
This course is designed so that you can get started today using our templates and suggested tools.
You should take this course if you don’t have much time and quickly want to understand how to create your crowdfunding plan and know where best to focus your precious time.
You can go through the course in a few hours and by the end be ready to use our templates to create your own project plan and time line.
Who this course is for:
- Innovators and entrepreneurs looking to launch a brilliant new idea, take a product to market or set-up their side-hustle.
- Existing business launching a new product or leveraging their existing customer base to aid their expansion.
- Environmentalists and social pioneers raising funds for an environmental cause or a charity.
- Co-operatives and communities looking to raise funds for their shared projects.
- Not-for-profits who have recognised that crowdfunding can be used to better engage their communities and raise more funds.
Jill is the CEO of the reward-based crowdfunding platform ReadyFundGo. She has been involved with crowdfuding since 2012 when she created her first donation-based platform. She has been involved with donation, reward and equity platforms and is on the board of the corwdfunding institute of Australia. She frequently presents on crowdfunding and provides consutling advice to innovators and entrepreneurs starting crowdfunding campaigns.