Success Tips for Women in Business - 5 Practical Steps
What you'll learn
- You'll learn the 5 things that successful women do.
- You'll review practical actions you can take now that will make you more successful and happier at work.
- You'll leave with a specific action plan that you can start right away.
- You don't need to do anything. Just jump in and let's get started.
Have you wondered why some of your male colleagues seem to be getting ahead - getting the interesting projects and promotions? Maybe you've been very successful in the past but you're feeling stuck and you don't know why.
This course can help you understand what might be holding you back. By following the 5 Practical Success Tips, you can get better results at work, enjoy your job more and be more successful.
You'll learn practical information with specific actions based on what's worked with hundreds of other successful women at Fortune 1000 companies.
Join us today, to learn what you can do to be more successful.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for women in business who want to be more successful and happier at work.
- Women who want to learn what other women in similar situations have done to be more successful.
- This will be most useful for women with less than 15 years experience in business, however women with more experience can benefit also.
My name is Laura Browne and I’m an author, business coach and corporate trainer.
I have many years of experience with leadership and management development in global tech companies that I use to help people be more successful in their careers.
I worked with WOMEN Unlimited, an organization that helps corporate women to be more successful for about 10 years. While there, I designed and delivered training and coaching to high potential female leaders from Fortune 100 companies.
I help people be more successful with my practical business books and training. The newest book, Increase Your Income: 7 Rules For Women Who Want to Make More Money At Work, gives you specific actions you can take to help you increase your salary at your current job and get a better starting salary at a new job.
My first book, Why Can't You Communicate Like Me? How Smart Women Get Results At Work, gives specific recommendations so that other people can hear what you have to say.
I’m the author of many business and career articles in publications including Forbes.
I’ve been quoted as a business expert in major publications including Family Circle magazine, Cosmopolitan and USA Weekend.
I’ve been certified as a Business Coach by the Columbia University Coaching Certification Program and provide individual coaching.
I’ve helped many people to be more successful and now I want to help you. Are you ready?