Success During Rapid Change: Survive and Thrive
- You should have a general understanding of how society, economy and technology work together.
When you have completed this course; you will understand the direction of change in the world (and especially in work life) better and be able to make better decisions. Industry 4.0 revolution is here, and only those who understand the change will survive.
The past model of the world, in which change happened in abrupt periods is no longer useless. Now, change is relentless and unstoppable. The only way to thrive in this new model of the world is to make peace with change.
That is possible through a)finding a strong "why" as a foundation to the change b) understanding the direction and implications of rapid technological change and c) internalizing the ancient yet modern principles of mastery.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs the tactics and principles to deal with rapid technological change
Ozan is the founder ofand , London.
Commonwisdom(dot)co is a modern news site about startups, workplace culture, career design, motivation and hot learning topics.
Commonwisdom consultnacy helps growing startups with their People & HR & Culture strategies and problems. For early-level startups, it provides strategic direction and mentoring to go from an idea to execution.
Centered around a love of knowledge, Ozan intensely studies topics such as the future of work, technological disruptions regarding work culture, sociology & psychology as well as how companies (including startups) grow and become successful. Combines equal measures of work experience & knowledge of social sciences in all of his practices and content creation efforts such as books and video content.
1) Startups Grow With People: How to Pick Partners, Recruit the Top Talent and Build a Company Culture
2) Creative Hiring: The Pinnacle Model for Spontaneous, Imaginative, Collaborative Interviews
3)The Other Way: Happiness Through Critical Thinking
And... originally published in other languages:
4) Sert: Sorgulayarak Mutlu Kalma Sanatı (Translation - The Other Way)
5) Ait: Çalışan İnsanın Anlam Arayışı (Do you Belong? The Professionals’ Search for Meaning)
6) Yetenek Kaşifi (Translation - Creative Hiring)
7) Kariyer Kitabı (The Book of Careers)
ThinkingSociety (An innovative professional training design & development business)
iyimezun(dot)com (A social platform aimed at giving equal opportunity to fresh graduate
job seekers through an algorithmic questionnaire that predicts future
hergunogren(dot)com (An episodic learning service that creates curated video content for professional skill development)
Visit commonwisdom(dot)co for more content. Visit ozandagdeviren(dot)com/en for personal website.