Succeeding in Sports Sales
What you'll learn
- Better understanding of the sports sales business
- Expectations on a daily basis
- Understanding what intangibles it takes to be successful
- Value of building rapport and relationships
- Power of an appointment
- Value of earning referrals
- Closing the DEAL!
- Building a legacy in the business
- No physical equipment is needed
- Having a passion, work ethic, and being open to learn
This course will share sales fundamentals to be successful in sales and more specific in selling at a high level for sports teams.
The course will talk through a variety of topics from expectations, to story telling, building relationships, closing the deal, and maintaining a long career in this exciting business.
The quick sales course will provide you worksheets and key take-aways for you to apply to your every day.
Travis Apple is an industry leader and has held multiple C-Level Executive roles in the sports business. He also is the host of a podcast "52 Weeks of Hustle" where he talks to industry leaders about their career path and what it takes to be successful. He has trained and developed some of the best leaders in the business and is excited to share his knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals that want to better understand sports sales
- Individuals looking to perfect their sales craft
Travis has spent his entire career in the sports sales industry. He has always been a top producer and led top level sales producing teams across the NBA, MLB, and NHL. He has worked with the the Atlanta Hawks/Thrashers, Pittsburgh Pirates, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns/Mercury, NBA League Office, and the Miami Marlins. Travis has a history of developing sales talent and putting people in a position to be very successful. He is proud to say he has a great tree of very successful people that have started and worked under his leadership.