Succeeding in 20s: Avoid typical mistakes & emerge as winner
What you'll learn
- Avoid the typical mistakes that most people make in these years, that have far-reaching adverse consequences
- Gain more control of their life in twenties
- Make right long-term decisions that will put them on trajectories leading to the lives they wish to live
- Understand how to handle quarter-life crisis if they are going through it
- Understand the key challenges that most people face in these years
- Adopt the core beliefs that will help them make the most of these years
- Develop the right mindset/ approach to use the time and energy one has in these years most effectively
- Understand the key dynamics playing out during these years across the various areas of life: Physical (Health), Intellectual (Work), Social (Relationships), Financial (Money) and Spiritual (Soul)
- No prior knowledge or experience required
- Have an open mind
- Give a sincere attempt to understand the principles even if they are not in alignment with what you have always believed
- For the first time, it is recommended that you follow lectures in the given order, as this course is a comprehensive curriculum and has been structured to make it most effective for you
- After the first time, you can come back to individual topics as you like
- Complete the exercises even if they feel uncomfortable/ tedious at first; the real lasting impact will come from doing the exercises
“May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” ~Nelson Mandela
Something major happens when you leave your schools and step into the so called “real” world. It is a difficult time, and in some cases, even more than that. It brings the stark realization of the disconnect between your vision of the world and how it really is, and this disconnect starts to emerge across all areas of life, that is, Physical (Health), Intellectual (Work), Social (Relationships), Financial (Money) and Spiritual (Soul).
Although it seems to be this way, you are struggling to believe that this is it!
In a very short span of time before you could even be adequately prepared for it, you find yourself hit by confusions, insecurities, disappointments, loneliness and eventually, at least a mild depression, if not a full-blown one. You are not able to visualize where your life is headed like this. You think endlessly about all your potential options and how you can break out of this life and get to those.
Although there is tons of material available in the form of individual quotes or videos around the do’s and don’ts for the twenties, it is good for providing food for thought. In order for such material to be really effective, it is important that the material is provided as a comprehensive curriculum on succeeding in the twenties, which is precisely the intent behind this course.
In the context of this course, succeeding in twenties means that you emerge out of this period as a balanced adult who is happy with the way your life has turned out along all areas, that is:
- Physical (Health),
- Intellectual (Work),
- Social (Relationships),
- Financial (Money), and
- Spiritual (Soul),
even though you see majority of your peers to be unhappy and feeling stuck in their lives.
Some key characteristics of succeeding in twenties will be:
- You will accept and adjust successfully in the real world while still keeping that “idealism” or “dream” alive, so that even if you cannot make it alive immediately, you can do it sometime in the future. This hope for a positive future keeps fueling you with energy to drive your present in a happy and enjoyable manner
- You will acquire a strong understanding of yourself and emerge out as someone who is able to redefine his/ her identity and align it with the one required for achieving the expectations that one has from their lives
- You will uncover your values and understand their relative prioritization so you can make the decisions that are right for you more consciously in terms of taking you closer to the life you always imagined living
Although they have been introduced through the twenties, the principles presented in this course are applicable pretty much all along one’s lifetime, and hence would be useful for anyone looking to enhance the quality of their life.
Imagine how much more you can achieve if you avoid the typical mistakes that most people make in their twenties and then suffer the far-reaching consequences of those mistakes for a long time to come.
In this course, you will learn the most key principles for succeeding in your twenties that I have gathered from my extensive reading and experience (300+ self-help/ personal development books over ~20 years).
Once you master these principles, you won’t need to read up any more detailed literature on this topic. A number of custom-designed exercises have been proposed within the course videos, which have proven effective for myself and many others around me. Ensure that you complete the exercises even if they feel uncomfortable/ tedious at first. Real lasting impact will come from doing the exercises.
The course will cover the following topics:
- What does it mean to succeed in twenties?
- Most key challenges during this time
- What is still going your way?
- What are the core beliefs that will help you?
- Succeeding in twenties: Overall framework
- Key principles/ ideas along each aspect of the framework:
- Mindset/ Approach
- Physical (Health),
- Intellectual (Work)
- Social (Relationships)
- Financial (Money)
- Spiritual (Soul)
- Conclusion: Life goes on!
With this short introduction, I would like to invite you to join me in this transformational journey. I have done my best to ensure that this course delivers significant value to you. Despite that, for some reason, should you feel you didn’t get adequate value for your money, feel free to go for the 30-day money back.
Now, take action, enroll in the course and change your life forever!!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed for people in their twenties who are trying to make the most of that time to come out as winners
- This course is designed for people who are going through quarter-life crisis and looking to find a way out (as the twenties are typically notorious for bringing on one’s first real crisis, called the quarter-life crisis)
- Although they have been introduced through quarter-life, the principles presented in this course are applicable pretty much all along one’s lifetime, and hence would be useful for anyone looking to enhance their life along all/ or selected life areas: Physical (Health), Intellectual (Work), Social (Relationships), Financial (Money) and Spiritual (Soul)
- This course will help people anyone who is keen to unlock a new level of motivation, excitement and achievement in his/ her life
Born and raised in New Delhi, Rohit was 15 when he read his first self-help book. He got intrigued by the principles and techniques and since then, he started on a journey of his own – a journey into the world of self-help/ personal development, to identify those fundamental principles that explain the difference in the quality of people’s lives.
Passionate about people for ~20 years now, Rohit has read 300+ books in the areas of psychology, philosophy, leadership, motivation, coaching, and entrepreneurship, and attended seminars from world renowned inspirational speakers. Over the years, Rohit absorbed and applied the principles, tools and strategies in his own life, and found them to be extremely effective. The techniques helped him appreciate his own unique gift of being able to detach from a situation and see it from a distance both for himself and for others, putting him in a unique situation to coach others. Rohit published author of two self-enrichment books, “Begin with ‘I’” (2015) and “Acing the Quarter-life” (2016).
Rohit has been an extraordinary academic achiever and holds B. Tech (Electronics and Communication) from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee and MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University. Rohit has been working with top-tier management consulting firms for 9 years across Middle East, Europe and Asia. Rohit has travelled to 35 countries, is a trained life coach and gives motivational talks in his free time.
Rohit is now based in India and splits his time between New Delhi and Bengaluru.