Succeeding As A Working Parent: Work And Parenting Success
What you'll learn
- Create a routine for your child
- Time management for your workday
- Maintain a healthy work-life-balance
- Maintain a healthy level of mental health, physical health, and all your relationships
- Use better focus and decision-making at work to achieve more with less time
- Be present for your children, and create tremendous bonds with them while maintaining a career
- There are no prerequisites for this course - just relax and enjoy the course!
Live a balanced lifestyle while creating a foundation to raise well adjusted children, all while continuing to perform well professionally!
This is not a dream. It's a reality that many working parents are able to achieve after they apply structure to their days, both for themselves and for their children.
That's exactly what I did, and I'll explain this process in the course.
SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH CHILDREN WHILE KEEPING UP AT WORK
It's not easy. It will take a lot of discipline, focus, and total buy-in from both parents, but you can manage to spend a significant amount of time with your children while also finding the time to work.
You can accomplish that by finding what flexibility you have in your schedule, and taking the biggest advantage of that. I'll present you with practical strategies in the course. I'll also show you my schedule, and how I manage to do all this, so you can follow my practical example.
MAINTAIN YOUR MENTAL HEALTH, PHYSICAL HEALTH, AND A FEELING OF WELLBEING
You must choose a lifestyle that will be sustainable in the long term, and one that will help you thrive not only at work, but also keep up your mental health, physical health, relationships, and an overall feeling of fulfillment.
Invest in yourself! Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Working parents, especially new working parents!
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).