Succeed with Personality Diversity
What you'll learn
- Better understand, work with and influence your work colleagues and professional network
- Reduce your level of frustration caused by people that you don’t understand
- Develop your personal effectiveness by leveraging your Strengths and managing your Potential Limiters to advance in your career
- Develop stronger personal and professional relationships by taking a win/win approach to communication
- Enhance your competitive advantage in the marketplace through deeper understanding of personalities
- Strengthen relationships with family, friends and your community
- Complete your free Personality Diversity Indicator (PDI) on www.equilibria.com/PDI-home
- Openness to learn about Personality Diversity and how it can help you to succeed in life
- Willingness to apply what you learn to see a significant improvement in the results you can achieve
Do you want to have the ability to exponentially advance in your career?
Would you like to feel in control of the choices that you make and spend much less time regretting your actions or inactions?
Would you like to know how to develop stronger personal and professional relationships?
Is the thought of severely reducing your level of frustration caused by people who you don’t understand attractive to you?
Then Succeed with Personality Diversity is the perfect course for you.
Our focus is simple, to give you practical tools that you can quickly integrate in your life, enabling you to experience professional and personal success.
The E-Colors and Personal Intervention are the basis of Equilibria’s proprietary personality diversity system, which use personality as a common language to lead to greater self-awareness, understanding of others, and meaningful change and improvement.
Deborah Duncan and David Oliphant, will help to facilitate your learning journey in this course. Equilibria collaborated with these highly professional facilitators to ensure the most engaging experience for participants.
David is a Personality Diversity Specialist with Equilibria and has experience as a TV host. Deborah is currently the TV Host for the Great Day Houston daily morning show.
If you join this course you will have access to:
Over 60 lectures divided into six sections
A minimum of ten articles with guided self-development assignments
A printable workbook to use throughout the course and after course completion
A competency test at the end of the course
...and if you meet all of the requirements you will also receive a digital certificate and a digital stamp.
**Please note that successful completion of this course will not allow participants to deliver the contents within, if you wish to pursue this option, contact firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed the course**
People who purchase this course will get access to ask questions directly to a team of Equilibria Personality Diversity Specialists.
More than half a million people globally are using Equilibria’s tools to activate their potential. Join now and be a part of the largest growing personality diversity community in the world.
Who this course is for:
- People who seek to better understand themselves and others through Personality Diversity
- People that want to be able to have better interactions in the business, family and social environment
- Team members, leaders, managers, supervisors and executives, working in corporations or in their own business
- Parents and people in relationships that they would like to improve
- People who have heard about the E-Colors and want to learn how to apply them
We have a team of more than 80 personality diversity specialists spanning six continents. They travel the world serving clients while remaining connected through a common goal to help others elevate their performance and realize their potential.
Each of them possesses the talent and ability to facilitate, consult, coach and mentor for optimal results. They embody the Equilibria principle of People First.
If you would like to engage our services, please contact us and we will put you in touch with the specialist closest to your location.