Succeed in IELTS Speaking
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to gain knowledge, fluency and confidence in the Speaking part of the IELTS test.
- Students can maximize their abilities and get a higher score in Speaking.
- Construct and extend the perfect answers for questions in all 3 parts of the IELTS test.
- Answer any question, even if students don't know what to say on any topic.
- Students will need to have basic knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary.
- Students should have determination to achieve the target score.
Hi everyone, my name is Huyen. I got 8.5 in IELTS (from British Council in 2016) and 8.5 in IELTS (from IDP in 2012). In making this course, I hope to be able to help you all get the same score as I did in my IELTS exams.
Succeed in IELTS Speaking is a thorough 39-unit course, which guarantees to improve your IELTS speaking score by 1.0-1.5 in less than 3 hours!
This course consists of beautifully animated video lessons with practical situations, together with PDF notes for each lesson. It covers everything you will need know to face the examiner with total confidence. After this course, you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of what’s required of you in the Speaking exam.
- Know effective strategies that will guarantee you perform at 100%.
- Know the IELTS assessment inside out so you know which areas to work on during your preparation.
- Learn how to avoid the typical language mistakes made by advanced learners.
- Know the functional language you’ll need in the exam to speculate, compare and contrast, agree and disagree effectively, use fillers etc.
- Have the topic vocabulary to answer the examiner’s questions confidently.
Enroll now and study to get 8.5 in your IELTS Speaking! Remember, the expert in anything was once a beginner!
(Course image designed by Freepik)
Who this course is for:
- Students who are taking the IELTS test.
- Students who have difficulties especially in the Speaking part of the test.
- Students need or will need to use English for work or study purposes.
My exposure and practice with the English language has had a consistent and long-standing history; initially developed during my academic years as a undergraduate student, and refined to a professional standard during my current employment as an IELTS Instructor. Specifically relating to teaching English, I have over six years of experience in various settings; from privately tutoring students in one-on-one sessions at home to lecturing full classrooms in universities. My varied and dynamic history has allowed me to foster the skills necessary to complete a myriad of tasks and objectives relating to teaching English.
Regarding qualifications, I have:
- IELTS band score of 8.5 in 2016 (provided by British Council)
- IELTS band score of 8.5 in 2012 (provided by IDP),
- Certificate of Advanced English (from Cambridge University),
- 160 hour TESOL/ TEFL certificate (provided by Global Leadership College, Canada), and
- Degree of Bachelor in Business Administration from Foreign Trade University – Hanoi.
Regarding experience, I have:
- Instructed students from a myriad of backgrounds; from high school students to doctors,
- Provided lessons in Vietnam Maritime University as well as private tutoring in students’ homes,
- Authored and compiled IELTS preparation material,
- Constructed and oversaw practice examinations, and,
- Trained volunteer English teachers in proper educational procedure.
In addition to the aforementioned experience, I believe I demonstrate the following personal qualities;
- A core belief in practicing professional standards,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to multitask and prioritise,
- Honest and reliable; with a strong work ethic and;
- Willing to learn, take up new challenges, and follow directions / advice.