Laws of Persuasion & Influence and How to use them
What you'll learn
- Psychology of Persuasion & Influence
- How to use Cognitive Biases in real life to influence people
- Understanding Deception & Manipulation
- why persuasion is important when coming to communication
- Psychology of Thinking Errors and how to use it to persuade people
- How to become influential and persuasive
- NLP Effective Communication Techniques (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for Persuasion
- How to read Minds (Somewhat)
- Robert Cialdini principles of Influence and persuasion
- How to control Minds (Somewhat)
- Saving yourself from persuasion and manipulation
- How to convince people easily
- Words that Persuade and Influence
- Compilation of all Persuasion books such as 48 Laws of Power, Influence, Persuasion, Fascinated, etc
- Harvard Psychological Studies on Persuasion
- How persuasion works & why persuasion is difficult
- Unusual Persuasion Techniques
- You must be willing to try new methods and techniques – some of which are the opposite of what you’ve learned (and may push you out of your comfort zone)
Welcome to the course!!
What Is Persuasion?
Persuasion can be a powerful force that affects the decisions and actions that people take. It is a process in which one person or entity tries to influence another person or group of people to change their beliefs or behaviours. It is distinct from coercion, in that the people receiving the message have a choice about whether to act on it.
Persuasive messages are symbolic (using words, images, and sounds) and may be transmitted verbally or nonverbally, via media or face-to-face communication. Persuasion may be overt or subtle. Understanding how it works can help you become more aware of how you are influenced by persuasive messages.
How can you change someone’s mind? And how are you swayed by others? Persuasion refers to the influence people have on one another—changing someone’s beliefs, decisions, or actions through reasoning or request.
Choosing the right principle for persuasion depends on the context. In a corporate context, a brand hoping to boost sales may leverage the authority principle by securing an expert’s endorsement. In a social context, an individual may deepen a relationship by inviting an acquaintance to a birthday party; due to the reciprocity principle, the acquaintance may then return the favour another time.
You will learn:
Psychology of Persuasion & Influence
Understanding Deception & Manipulation
How to use Cognitive Biases in real life
How to improve communication skills
How to become influential and persuasive
Persuasion Hacks based on Psychology of Thinking Errors
How to read Minds (Somewhat)
How to control Minds (Somewhat)
Robert Cialdini principles of persuasion
Effective Communication Techniques from Neuro Linguistic Programming NLP
How to convince people easily
Words that Persuade and Influence
Who this course is for:
- Salesman wanting to increase convincing and persuasion
- Entrepreneurs wanting to become more influential
- Team leaders wanting to regulate members behaviours
- Businessmen wanting to crack bigger deals by influencing
- Men wanting to be more dominant by persuasion
- People wanting to improve their social life with psychology of persuasion
- People wanting to increase their social value and literacy
- People wanting to improve communication skills using persuasion techniques
- People who want to become more persuasive and influential in their business and everyday life
- Anyone who wants to learn the psychology of why people say "Yes" and apply these skills to their life
Hey there! I am Aman Varma and I am a counseling psychologist (PGDPC) and certified CBT Practitioner. I am also accredited in various other therapies such as DBT, ACT, Gestalt Therapy, Hypnotherapy, NLP and more.
Fun fact: I am also a graphologist. It is the science of understanding human behavior through handwriting.
Other than psychology & mental health I have keen interest in spirituality. I always try to integrate psychology & spirituality in my teaching along with personal experiences and case study so that students get a broader perspective towards the topic.
I have also written a few books on personal growth and mental health which you can download from website, free :)
About my company:
Vyas Psychology Training Centre is dedicated to providing high-quality training courses on mental health. Our training courses are suitable for professionals as well as individuals who are looking for solutions to their mental health issues. We also create courses on various self-help and spirituality topics for people who love personal growth. We are dedicated to building a catalogue of result-oriented training courses on almost every mental health topic!