Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Power 3D Map & DAX
What you'll learn
- Learn in depth Power Query, PowerPivot, Power BI and Power Map tools
- Learn from the beginning – blank canvas – until a completed report & dashboard. We show you how to best use the core elements of Power BI to conduct meaningful
- Quickly turn mass quantities of data into meaningful information using Excel PowerPivot add-in
- Make amazing interactive sales maps using Excel Power View powerful add-in
- Create business intelligence reports and dashboards
- Analyze huge amounts of data fast and accurate
- Learn the most current version of Microsoft Excel (Excel 2019 & Office 365)
- Improve general Excel knowledge
- Follow along with included Excel project files
- Course updated regularly
- Learn from an instructor with over 16 years of experience, teaching thousands of students in his own computer learning school
- An instructor ready to answer your questions in less than 24 hours
- Watch high-quality video lectures with lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
- IMPORTANT: You need a version of Excel that is compatible with Power Pivot (Excel 2013/2016/2019 Standalone, Office 365, Enterprise E3/E5, Office Professional 2016, etc.)
- This course is designed for PC users (Power Pivot is currently NOT available for Mac)
- The functionality of Power View is now accessible from the Power BI Desktop. All the functionality is still available (and supported in Excel 2016/2019) but the ribbon command has been removed.
- Willingness for learning
COMPLETELY REDONE ON MARCH 2023 WITH NEW VIDEOS!
Learn Power Query, Power Pivot, DAX, Power Map (3D Maps) and Power BI Desktop Business Intelligence Tools that are rarely found on Excel users, and transform to an Excel Star!
These days almost any job requires data analysis & presentation of results. While anyone can put a list of values in Excel & sum them up, not everyone can do advanced analysis, create interactive charts, summarize data intelligently using Power Pivot and Power BI tools, and finally present output in stunning Dashboards.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To make sure that your version is compatible before you go on with that course, please check the Microsoft Excel compatibility page. You can watch the 3rd lecture of the course: Versions, Compatibility and Install Power Pivot & Power Map. (it has a free preview)
Power Pivot is currently not available for Mac and is only available in specific Excel versions for windows.
Content and Overview
This course is a guide with simple step-by-step instructions to walk you through creating business intelligence reports and dashboards in Excel, quickly and efficiently. The course has been created with the version of Microsoft Excel 2019 and Microsoft 365, but it's compatible with older versions of Excel.
This course aims to introduce the Excel user to the brave new world of self-service BI using the Excel BI Toolkit.
We'll use Microsoft Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Power 3D Maps tools, and DAX Formula Language to analyze huge amounts of business data fast and transform data into bottom-line results – no programming required!
Finally, we’re going to explain the Power BI Desktop application, that lets you share interactive dashboards based on your Excel data.
At the end of the course, we will create a beautiful dashboard, combining all the excel BI tools together.
You'll have lifetime access to watch the videos whenever you like. If you're not 100% satisfied there is a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Plus you will get fast and responsive support within 48 hours.
Free downloadable Excel working files are included to allow you to follow along using the same material I use throughout the lectures. You can download all of them.
What are you waiting for? Enroll now and take your business intelligence analysis to a whole new level!
What you'll learn:
Understand and install the Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, Power Map, and Power BI Desktop add-ins
Import data from spreadsheets, Access, SQL, text files and other sources
Add calculated fields, columns and Measures with Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) formula language
Create complex reporting systems
Learn from start to finish the powerful features of Excel Power Map
Explain the Power BI Desktop application, that lets you share interactive dashboards based on your Excel data.
Design your Excel Dashboard with link buttons
What are KPI's and add key metrics
Create mind blowing Excel Pivot Charts from Power Pivot
Perform simple-to-sophisticated calculations like Month to date and Year to date
Analyze multiple tables together without the need to ever write VLOOKUP formulas again
100% risk free – 30 day money back guarantee! - Lifetime access
Who is this course for?
This course assumes that you have a basic knowledge of Excel . You don't need to be a master of Excel. Only basic prior experience in Excel or Spreadsheets is required to get the most out of this Excel course.
This course is also ideal for data analysts, MIS professionals, business analysts, managers, dashboard makers, business intelligence professionals and students.
At the end of this Excel class you will be given a Certificate of Completion.
"I highly recommend this course. It was exactly what I needed to jump start my career. I learned far more than I expected. The instructor is excellent !!!!!!!!" - Troy Newman
"A thorough tutorial on using all the Excel BI Toolkit, to create dashboard reporting. Very well presented and explain complex issues in a simple way. It is clear and easy to understand and has helped me develop reporting dashboards. Excellent!" - Albert Loomer
"Andreas helps the viewer use Excel skills to produce truly useful dashboards. Highly recommend for those looking to learn data presentation." - David Anderson
Enroll now and enjoy!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to master Excel Dashboards
- Business analysts
- Data analysts
Hi, I am Andreas and I'm a Best Selling Teacher. I really love learning and teaching whenever I can.
I have a Master's Degree in Computer Science and a Degree in Electronic Engineering.
I have over 20 years of experience in teaching as an instructor, especially in Microsoft Excel. I have my own computer learning school, called Futurekids, from 2001 to now. I am the founder of Mellon Training, an online video tutorials learning school.
I always wanted to create my own business. Being your own boss is an incredibly liberating experience but difficult as well.
I have a passion for software products that make people's lives easier. I teach Python Programming, Microsoft Excel and all Microsoft software products for over 20 years. I am a professional Forex Trader for over 5 years.
I love to create websites and optimize them with Search Engine Optimization techniques. I created my online e-shop, called Bite me not jewels, with my wife.
I live in Rodos, a beautiful Greek island. When I am not working, I love being with my family, my two kids and my lovely dog. Travel, forex trading, and reading books are my favorite hobbies.