Study Skills: 3X Your Productivity with Timetables
- 24 mins on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Take Control of Your Time to Improve Work Quality and Achieve Success.
- Improve Your Grades.
- Create a Personal Time Schedule.
- Learn How to SMART Study and Free Up Extra Time for Leisure.
- Desire to achieve academic goals.
- Willpower to take action.
A dozen of amazing Five Star Reviews can't be wrong!
Implementing good time management lets you accomplish more within a shorter time period, which contributes to more leisure time, which contributes to lower anxiety, which improves your interest span and also increases work quality, which leads to additional success.
Why you need this course?
Here are 8 Simple Reasons Why Time Management is Important for students:
- Time is limited
- Accomplish more with less effort
- Make better decisions
- Be more successful
- Learn more
- Reduce stress
- High quality work
- Creates discipline
In this course, you will discover how to improve and maintain your motivation and mindset toward learning, understand the educational process, increase your current confidence with your learning, and learn how to create timetables and implement it, along with strategies that will help you study better.
Not merely are there a good amount of reasons as to the reasons time management is very important, but there's a multiplicative selling point of time administration. Implementing good time management lets you accomplish more within a shorter time period, which contributes to more leisure time, which contributes to lower anxiety, which improves your interest span and also increases work quality, which leads to additional success. Each selling point of time management improves one more aspect you will ever have and that keeps planning a continuous cycle.
So why time management is crucial? Well, simply because, it allows you to happier, more fortunate, live some sort of fuller lifetime, and are living stress-free.
Don’t waste any more time! Take this course today!
- The School and College Students who are busy in their extracurricular activities and finding for balance between their study and other activities.
- Anyone who is interested to learn time management.
- Anyone who wants to take the stress out of their schedule.
Explanation of the theory of great educationist EL Thorndike. I will explain one of the best learning methods.
How to stop Procrastinating!
The 5 step checklist to better manage your time.