Order to Cash (OTC / O2C) Introduction Course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand the Basic concepts of ERP system in context of Major F&A processes
- Understand Order to Cash (OTC) process
- Apply the concepts of Order to Cash (OTC) process
- Prepare for Interviews for Order to Cash (OTC) profiles
- No prior knowledge needed on Order to Cash (OTC or O2C)
- Basic Understanding of Finance & Accounting terms is beneficial but not essential. Rest assured, you'll learn everything you'd need to know as every topic and term is elaborated
We're a team of Finance & Accounting professionals and we welcome you to the world of learning.
This course will enable you in building an understanding of the Basic Concepts of the Order to Cash process & cycle, Key stakeholders involved & Key documents used in the process. There are no pre-requisite requirements for the course as we're explaining the concepts and terms from scratch. This will enable both the Finance & Accounting professionals and Non-Finance & Accounting professionals in learning the concepts.
The learnings can be used for Career growth for existing OTC professionals and will pave the path for Non-OTC professionals to start their careers in OTC profiles. This course can also prepare both the OTC professionals and Non-OTC professionals for Interviews for Job switches relating to OTC profiles.
We're offering the course for Free to all students across the globe. You can enjoy learning and please don't forget to leave us feedback on the hard work invested in the course. We need the feedback so that we can improve the content, delivery, or presentation.
The course will include the below Agenda:
Unit 1: Introduction
◉Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
◉Major Finance processes (OTC, PTP, RTR, FP&A)
◉Understanding Order to Cash Process
◉Comparison between Order to Cash & Procure to Pay and Order to Cash & Accounts Receivable
Unit 2: Glossary
◉Key Stakeholders involved
◉Key documents used
Unit 3: Order to Cash cycle
Unit 4: Takeaways
◉T-codes, Posting Keys, Document types & Billing types used in SAP, Important Process Metrics and Sample Interview Questions
Who this course is for:
- Beginners/Job seekers/Freshers looking to understand the Basic concepts of Order to Cash (OTC) process for Interview Preparation
- Professionals looking to improve existing knowledge on Order to Cash (OTC) process for Career growth (Interview Preparation, etc..)
We're a team of Qualified (CAs & MBAs) & Experienced Finance & Accounting professionals (12+ years of Industry Experience) who have zeal towards learning, teaching, and Career Development. We bring Industry courses to enable students to learn industry knowledge and enable Professionals in their Career Growth (Interview Preparation, Job Switch, Profile Switch, etc..)