Learn different study tips and get help with exam anxiety
- 26 mins on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will be able to manage your time better to find more time to study.
- In this course, you will learn about different study tips that can be used in different research and academic projects.
- In this course, you will learn about how you and others learn.
- This course requires a basic understanding of English language and writing. This course does not require prerequisite knowledge of software beyond a PDF reader.
This course is about study skills. This course is for those in education, or those who need a refresher course.
In this course you will have access to different presentations that cover a wide range of study support methods and academic support guides. In addition, self-study guides and worksheets will be provided to help you train towards becoming successful students and/or researchers. The course is set up to allow you to learn at your own pace with five sessions to help you learn. The course is structured so that you can select which presentations to view in any order you wish. This course is designed for you and is flexible for all learners to explore and to learn.
In addition, more focused courses on essay writing, Algebra, and grammar help are also available under the "Study Time: Your Academic Success Center" umbrella of training support.
- This course is intended for those who need to refresh their study skills and to reduce test anxiety. This course is also for those who need support with their academic research and time management needs. This course will benefit those that want to learn more about different study tips and methods to combat exam stress.
This session is explains different ways a person can study efficiently and effectively. The session includes a breakdown of a method that has been tested which tells you how to study in short spaces of time. This is an introductory session that will begin this five-part Study Skills course that will delve further into different ways to improve your studying methods.
There are PDF study-guides available for you to download and use. One guide shows you a method to reading texts and learning the information you have read. The other guide shows you a process on how to take notes successfully.
Further PDF study-guides can be found with the other Study Skills sessions.
This session is shows you that there are different ways that people think and learn. This session gives you tips on how to improve your personal method of learning to be more successful researchers and students in the future.
There are PDF study-guides available for you to download and use. One guide shows you how you can best study for your specific learning style. The other guide shows you different strategies that you can use when you come across hard exam questions.
This session looks at a method that you can be used to manage different assignments or deadlines that you may come across in your life.
There is a PDF study-guide available for you to download and use. The guide shows you how to effectively manage your time. This guide is a supplement to this session.
Congratulations on completing this course!
We hope that you have enjoyed this course and have learned more about study skills. We at ‘Study Time’ want to encourage learning and the enjoyment of learning. Again, congratulations on putting in the time and energy into expanding your knowledge and improving yourself.