Time Management for Students, Be Organized Get Better Grades
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will know how to get better grades by using these skills to set academic and personal goals, in addition to reducing stress while becoming a better student
- Understand how your current activities affect your progress
- Learn how to set priorities
- Learn how to avoid procrastination by understanding your personality type
- Learn how to set goals
- Learn how to create a schedule that works
- A desire to reduce stress, learn to be organized and get better grades
Are you exhausted and can't make time to study? Do you feel trapped because you are always busy and you have no time for friends? Are you frustrated because no matter how hard you try your grades keep falling?
You are not alone.
Transform your student life from chaotic to extraordinary in less than 3 hours.
• Learn to get better grades and reduce stress
• Learn how to avoid procrastination by understanding your personality type
• Understand how your current activities affect your progress
• Learn how to set goals
• Learn how to create a schedule that works
Please Note: Success Skills offers 2 time management courses.
The same techniques are found in both courses. Each course offers specific tools and examples for either professionals or students. Please make sure to take the course suitable to your needs.
This course is specific for: high school, college and university students
- High School students who need help in organizing their time to improve their grades and reduce stress
- College students who need help in organizing their time to improve their grades and reduce stress
- University students who need help in organizing their time to improve their grades and reduce stress
We start by learning why students can’t focus on getting better grades, and then get some perspective around all the things you want to accomplish.