Study and Examination technique
- There are no course requirements
This course is intended for Accounting students and in particular those studying for a Managerial Accounting and Finance qualification.
You will learn how to read questions, how to identify marks and how to answer examination questions. Tips on several study methods are also given. I have over 25 years of teaching and examination setting experience and as such I am in a position to give you excellent advice on how examiners set questions and how you can benefit by applying this knowledge in your exams.
- University, CIMA, ACCA and professional qualification studends
- Type of examination questions11:49
- How to do tutorial questions14:27
- Video 4 - Examination day17:52
- Video 5 - Practice question28:50
I am a South African educator, author and business consultant in Managerial Accounting and Finance. I have taken thousands of students from undergraduate to Chartered Accountant qualification level. I have also taught at the Honours and Masters level. I have also published in Accounting journals in South Africa. Teaching is my passion.