Music Production + Mixing Music in Presonus Studio One
What you'll learn
- Set-up your gear and navigate yourself around Presonus Studio One
- Mix your Music using Compression, EQ, Reverb + more
- Record and Edit Audio in Studio One
- Build your own Track from scratch
- Record and Edit MIDI to Create your own Music
- Master and Finalize your songs
- Synthesis with Presence + other synths in Studio One
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes other Studio One users make
- A Basic Understanding of Music
- Studio One 4 software (preferably Studio One Artist or Professional)
- A working PC, Laptop, iMac or MacBook
- Basic Music Production Skills are desirable, but not necessary
Start Producing Your Own Music in Presonus Studio One
This course is all about Studio One, which is a digital audio workstation for Windows and OS X.
Studio One is used by bedroom producers and professional studios worldwide. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
In this course, we use Studio One 4.5, however, the skills and techniques we teach you will be applicable in Studio One 6, 5 and 4 as the interface is very similar in both versions.
What is this Presonus Studio One Course all about?
In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of Studio One and how to learn the tools and processes to Create, Record, Edit, Mix and Master your own music. You'll learn the beauty and the power of this software that's used by many professional producers today.
This course will cover such topics as :
• Understanding the Basics of Studio One
• Recording MIDI and Software Instruments
• Recording Audio
• Creating a Song from Scratch
• MIDI Editing
• Audio Editing
• Learn Synthesis with an in-depth look at Studio One's Presence Synth
• Learn how to correctly use Audio Effects such as Compression, EQ and Reverb
• Mixing your tracks in Studio One
• Mastering your tracks in Studio One
• Use 'Melodyne' to tune vocals and other instruments
• and Much More.
What you'll learn in this course will build your confidence and make you a better music producer in Studio One. This course will also improve your mixing abilities in Studio One and all other Digital Audio Workstations!
Learn to love Studio One and make music with it.
We've even included a bonus Mixing Walkthrough section. Here we provide you with a Song to download, so you can follow along with us step by step Mixing a track!
If you are looking for a course that will show you how you can Create Music, Arrange and Mix Your Own Music in Studio One 4 then this is the course for you!
NOTE: This course was created with Studio One Professional. Some of the advanced features we discuss in this course will only be available for Studio One Professional
BROUGHT TO YOU BY MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE AND PRO AUDIO ENGINEER IAN ALEXANDER
What makes us qualified to teach you?
Tomas George has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition. He is also the creator of some of the world's most popular music production courses - with over 290,000 students
Quick efficient, to the point. Solid information fed fast. Good work! - Mark C.
A great way to get started with a solid foundation of learning the principles of Ableton. I found Tomas George to be a great lecturer because he was easy to understand and showed good examples of the work. It was well worth the price for easy access and being able to keep available for future and further reference. - Daniel O.
Very clear and concise, exactly what I was looking for. I also appreciate that I can watch things being done while they're being explained. - Nikki G.
Ian Alexander has a MA Masters Degree in Music Production and BA(Hons) Degree in Music Production. He is a professional Audio and Mastering Engineer.
Our Promise to You
If you have any questions about the content or composing or music production in general, we will always be responsive to questions.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we'll see you in lesson 1!
Tomas and Ian.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Studio One for fun or to take Music Production more seriously
- Those interested in creating their own music or improving their music production skills
- DJs who want to start producing their own music
- Songwriters who want to record in their ideas
- Those with basic Music Production knowledge who want to deepen their knowledge of this software
- Mix Engineers who want to deepen their Mixing knowledge
- Anyone who may be interested in switching to Studio One from another DAW
- Anyone who wants to learn about synthesis
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over fifteen years and I've got an MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy writing and producing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.
Since 2016, I've been creating online courses that over 290,000 students from around the world have taken.
My courses teach the skills to help you learn and improve at music and audio production.
Hi there, it's Ian Alexander. I'm a UK based Audio Engineer, with over a decade of experience. I have an MA Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Production. I work with Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, FL Studio and Studio One for Mixing and Mastering; and have extensive experience in recording bands and artists of various genres.
I'm also an Online Educator with 3 bestselling Music Production courses.
Founded by Tomas George and Christopher Carvalho Early 2018
DMM is an online community and academy aimed at teaching budding artists the world over how to get the best out of what they have at home.
Based in Leeds, UK. Digital Music Masters specialises in creating practical music production content and resources for producers, singers, songwriter, and audio engineers.