Course updated on Dec 11, 2014. Over 1,100 students!
Learn tricks of hit producers and engineers, even without pro studio experience, immediately – you can use the same pro studio tricks most newbies ignore to skip over years of trial and error!
Please - if you're looking for shortcuts and presets, don't take this course. You'll need to study the course and grasp the concepts, which I've taught total newbies. These are secrets that you can't rely on physics teachers and electronics engineers to teach you—you need someone who speaks your language.
All you need is the willingness to experiment in the studio, and a dedication to improving your tracks.
About this course:
- Improve your mixes with a ten-second EQ trick
- How to calibrate your monitors for 99 cents and improve your mixes instantly
- Learn how to build the most effective monitor stands for practically free
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
- Regular free surprise bonuses to improve your tracks even more!
Enroll in this course now to learn the essential physics of sound for a creative edge over other producers, engineers, and musicians in the competitive world of music. Put the physics of sound to work for you immediately. You will gain insight and practical understanding of how the physics of sound affects your mixes, the sound quality of your music, and your ability to trust your own ears and equipment. This course will focus extensively on knowledge that can be applied to your work immediately, repeatedly, and throughout your career, making you more competitive in the world of music and audio.
I only teach the tricks and facts that have helped me in my own career as a producer. These are things you can put into use immediately—your mixes can improve today!
- How to build effective monitor stands for practically nothing in just minutes
- To be comfortable discussing sound transmission, amplitude, frequency, decibels, Hz and kHz
- How to remove pops and clicks by snipping at the zero-crossings
- How to calibrate your monitors using SPL meters for instant mix improvement
- How to improve your sound with the smiley face curve
- Understand the “flat response" and frequency responses of your gear
- How to avoid spending $ on samples or studio recordings that are out-of-tune with your own recordings
... and much, much more!
So, you've read this far! Thank you.
The first video in this course can be seen by everyone and discusses why the basics should be learned by everyone—and how they'll help you gain an edge in your own tracks. And I'm including a free video viewable by everyone showing you how to calibrate your monitors and improve your mixes quick and easy! It's simple if you follow the directions--and yet most people ignore this amazing tip!
One final very important point.
You can begin improving your mixes immediately—right after going through this course!
Click the "take this course" button, top right, now ... every hour you delay is setting your music career back…