This StudiGuide course provides a practice review-testing resource for police academy cadets (based on the state of California’s Commission on Peace Officer Standard and Training 'POST' requirements) to help understand and pass the POST written examinations.
RECOGNIZE the crime elements required to arrest for:
• Intimidating witnesses or victims
• Threats of retaliation
• Violating a court order
• Resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer, peace officer, or emergency medical technician
• Obstructing or resisting an executive officer by use of threats or force
• Threatening a public officer
• Disarming an officer
• Removing any weapon, other than a firearm, from an officer
• Attempting to remove a firearm from a public officer
• Attempting to escape or escaping from the custody of a peace officer
• Attempting to escape or escaping from a prison or other place of confinement
• Attempting to escape or escaping from a county or city jail
• Attempting to rescue or rescuing
• Providing a false identity to a peace officer
• Falsely reporting a criminal offense
• Falsely reporting an emergency
• Falsely reporting a destructive device
• Unlawful assembly
• Refusal to disperse
RECOGNIZE the crime classifications as a misdemeanor or felony.
This is more than likely ALL you will be tested on during this specific written examination.
Selected information from this written examination will also appear on your Mid-Course and End-of-Course Proficiency Tests.