The Fundamentals of Managing Student Loans
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 47 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to analyze the Federal Student Aid Office recommendations.
- You will learn about the different types of Loans and how interest is calculated.
- You will learn how to estimate how much you should borrow in Student Loans.
- You will learn why Time Value of Money Concepts are key when taking out Loans.
- You will learn what you can do so your kids do can avoid high levels of Student Loans.
- You will learn why understanding Finance Fundamentals is key when taking out Loans.
- You will learn how to determine Economic Breakeven for a business project.
- You will learn about the Money Supply and why Asset Values are notional.
- No Prerequisites are necessary. We will cover all basic fundamentals before we cover Student Loan Fundamentals, Time Value of Money and Finance Fundamentals.
This Course is about Student Loans in the United States. There are more than 42 million people with outstanding Student Loans in the United States. Yet, Surveys show that the details of Student Loans are not very well understood. In this Course, we will examine Student Loans in detail. We will begin with Salary Information and the Level of Student Loans those Salary Levels can support, comfortably. Next, we will examine the different types of Student Loans as well as how interest rates vary by Loan. Further, we will cover Time Value of Money Concepts such as Present Value, Future Value, Compounding Frequencies and the Discounting Process. One key detail that we will highlight, is that, unlike Mortgages are Car Loans, Student Loans are compounded Daily. This has significant impact on the borrower. Finally, we will examine existing and emerging Alternatives to Student Loans.
- This Course is for Current and Future Borrowers of Student Loans.
- This Course is for Parent Borrowers and Parents of Current and Future Borrowers.
- This Course is also for Parents who want to optimize Student Loan Borrowing for their children.
- This Course is also for high school and college counselors.