Get out of Student Loan Debt Faster
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The details of Student Loans.
- The different loan types: Federal vs Private.
- The different interest rates: Fixed vs Variable.
- Identify which loans to refinance.
- Build out your own Student Loan Spreadsheet.
- Take control of your finances.
- Get rid of School Debt.
- How to Refinance Student Loans.
- Trusted companies to refinance loans with.
- How to navigate Student Loan refinancing applications.
- Basic excel skills.
- Currently have student loans.
$1.5 Trillion in Student Loan Debt
$38,000 Average per Person
45 million individuals affected
Three out of every 4 college graduates finish school with student loan debt and are crippled with the payment for 10 to 15 years after college - well into their 30s. Most college graduates leave school with the same amount of knowledge on student loans as when they enter college.
This Course will provide a framework for the following:
Identify your outstanding student loan balance
Educate you on the types of loans you currently have: Private vs. Federal, Fixed vs. Variable, Interest Rates, etc.
Most Importantly: Teach you how to refinance loans to save thousands of dollars
It's time to take control of your student loans and save yourself thousands.
Student Loans Hit Close to Home:
I graduated college and came out of school with $30K in student loan debt. Not knowing what to do, I studied the ins and outs of student loans for 3 months and taught myself the best way to refinance student loans. Through this process I was able to refinance not only my loans, but also my 2 siblings student loans and save the 3 of us a combined $75K in future interest. After paying my $30K off in 18 months, this course will take the guess work out of refinancing and taking control of your personal finances.
- College graduates with Student Loan Debt.
- Young professionals taking control of their Personal Finances.
- Graduates looking to Refinance Student Loans.
Make sure to download The Student Loan Guide under the resources!
Welcome to the Student Loan Refinancing course. It is time to take back control of your finances.