Struts 2 Framework for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand all basic fundamentals of Struts 2 Framework.
- Understand how MVC works in Java web environment.
- Build Java web applications using Struts 2 Framework.
- Basic knowledge of core Java is expected.
- Basic knowledge of JSP and Servlets will be beneficial.
Apache Struts 2 is an MVC framework used for creating Java web applications. Web applications usually involve interaction with database, execution of business logic and rendering the result on the browser. If web applications are developed using only JSP/Servlets, at some point the project may become difficult to maintain. So there is a need to separate each of these concerns and that is what MVC does. Struts 2 Framework provides us an environment so that we develop our web applications following MVC pattern.
This course is for anyone who has basic knowledge about core Java concepts and who is totally new to Java frameworks. This course may not be suitable for students/programmers who are not familiar with Java. Having some basic knowledge about JSP/Servlets would be beneficial.
The tutorials in this course will teach you all the basic fundamentals of Struts 2. After completing this course, you will be able to build your own MVC applications using Struts 2. It will be a good starting point if you want to dive into the Java web frameworks world. With this course, you will understand how an MVC framework functions. All the concepts are explained in a very simple language. This course is highly practical-based with a very few power-point presentations. Also Struts 2 is comparatively easier to learn if you compare it with other Java web frameworks. And for those who are looking for a job, having a framework mentioned on your Resume/CV is really an added advantage.
Some of the highlights of this course:-
- A total hands-on development course.
- All basic fundamentals of Struts 2 will be covered.
- All concepts explained with practical examples and very few power-point presentations.
- Very simple language used while explaining so that it’s easily understood.
- Course updated with the latest version of Struts 2 as of now.
- Build a Struts 2 database application.
I believe you will enjoy this course. Happy coding :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn a Java Web Framework.
- Anyone who wants to build Java MVC applications using Struts 2.
- This course would be beneficial for anyone who wants to understand how MVC works.
I have been programming from around 7 years. My area of expertise is Java.
I have completed my Bachelor’s in Computer Science and a Master’s in Computer Applications from a reputed institute.
I am currently working in a leading US-based financial firm as a Java developer.
Since my college days, I used to help out my friends with a lot of programming concepts and with time I realized that I was actually enjoying teaching. And so I decided to take my teaching passion to the next level and share my knowledge with as many people as possible with this platform.