Strumming for the Curious Guitarist
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to strum the guitar correctly.
- Master your rhythm skills!
- How to count beats & rests.
- How to read & write any rhythm.
- Strum like an awesome guitarist!
- Play rhythm guitar with confidence!
- This course is for everyone, including beginners & advanced players.
- You only need a guitar - any kind of guitar with six strings.
- We will start at the very beginning.
What Students are saying:
5 stars, "Exactly what I wanted. And presented in a way I understood." -Ron A.
5 stars, "I started noticing improvements in my playing right away." -Arsen K.
5 stars, "Easy to understand and follow." -Walt S.
5 stars, "Very simple but necessary explanations with examples." -Roger F.
5 stars, "I'm a beginner and I'm learning a lot!" -Jim C.
Welcome to Strumming for the Curious Guitarist! This is a fun & easy strumming course to turn you into an amazing rhythm guitar player. We will start at the very beginning, assuming that you are starting from scratch. Imagine yourself with the ability to read, write, count, tap, and strum any rhythm because you invested in yourself and went through this course.
You will be strumming with confidence every time you play guitar! Strumming & rhythm is the most important skill a guitar player can have. You will be playing at a more advanced level than most other guitarists by the end of this course.
Any kind of six-string guitar will work well for this course - electric guitar, acoustic guitar, or classical guitar.
Each guitar lesson builds on the previous lesson. You can ask me questions directly in a private message or on the course Q&A board. I'm always here to help you!
Every lesson video has a PDF attachment in the "additional resources" tab which are the written rhythms to use while strumming along with these videos.
These strumming lessons are in-depth so that you'll totally understand each concept. We are going to get your skills up as quickly as possible. This will be easy for you to learn.
By the end of this course, you'll be strumming with confidence! You'll have new energy when you play on your own. You'll also be an alpha player when jamming with other guitarists!
I'm glad you're here - this is going to be a lot of fun! Let's get started.
- Every guitar player should take this course!
- Complete beginner guitar players.
- Intermediate & advanced guitar players.
- Guitarists who need a rhythm refresher course.
- Guitar players who never learned rhythm properly.
Welcome to Strumming for the Curious Guitarist! Here, we'll discuss the course components as well as some ways to have the very best experience while you're here. We'll also talk about some rhythm philosophy.