Structured Note Taking Vol 8: Belief and Mindset Management
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get a clear picture of your identity across 50+ dimensions
- Keep all your mindset related beliefs, quotes and saying in one organized database
- Learn how to sort, filter and organize your beliefs
- Implement a mindset management system that can scale to thousands of beliefs without getting overwhelming
- Google Sheets
This course contains two templates.
The first is a mindset management sheet. It helps you organize your beliefs about all the different aspects of your life. As you read, watch and listen to books, videos and more, you come across quotes, saying and succinct ways of encapsulating ideas that you want to remember and add to your "mindset."
This first system gives you a way to keep all of these golden nuggets organized in one place.
Using the sorting and filtering features of Google Sheets, you can even print out different "views" of your mindset database depending on what information you want to see. This can be very helpful in building one pagers on different aspects of your mindset so that you can do weekly or monthly spaced repetitions on these ideas.
The second system helps you get clarity on your identity.
Identity is one of the most complicated and disputed ideas that exists. I brought together over 50 dimensions of identity from a large number of different theories of identity to help you discover your identity and think about it more clearly. You can of course make changes to suit your own theory of identity.
These two templates will help you gain clarity on your mindset and develop the areas where you want to improve or make changes.
See you inside the course,
- Professionals who want to manage their professional skills related beliefs better
- Entrepreneurs who want to get a clearer understanding of the mindset and identity
- Students who want to explore their mindset and identity