Oracle Relational Database Management Systems
What you'll learn
- Data Analysis Cycle.
- Working Structured Data within any Database system.
- Database Modelling .
- Handling Data Using Structured Query Language.
- Creating Business Logic.
- Filtering and Restricting Data.
- Transforming and Grouping Data.
- Create Digital Database.
- Oracle PL/SQL.
- Setting Connection to Database Server.
- Create Complex Data mining Queries.
- English B1
As a part of experiments in academic research titled " Enhanced Methods to Develop Productive Programmers ".
this course was created in order to take a place within the educational process of creating technology experts from any field specially finance and statistics.
the course consist of the sections below:
Structured Data Handling Using SQL:
- Discovering data entities.
Different database management systems exist in most companies and banks, the cycle of working with data, connect to Oracle servers , discover data entities and retrieve data using SELECT statement.
- Filtering datasets.
In this Section students will learn how to filter data and restrict results according specific conditions using where clause and logical operators.
- Transforming data on needs.
Data mining or working to discover and create data pattern require detailed knowledge of numeric and character functions that can be used in SQL, in this section all functions help to transform original data will be explained and run against database server for practice.
- Change data in where it lives.
- Summarize multiple data records.
- Joining datasets.
- Further joins of datasets.
- Apply business logic on data.
- Creating new data view and entity.
Workshop is proper for people willing to work in the field of data analysis and programming ,however no prior data analysis skills or programming knowledge is required for subscription as the training is supposed to achieve that and create specialized accountants in handling database systems using the structured query language.
Who this course is for:
- Finance Experts
- Business Specialists
- Human Resources Specialists
After long time of continuous working experience in information technology in which i dealt with various banking and business programming challenges, i thought it is about time to transfer knowledge in such cases to younger people who are eager to learn so that they start from what i have finished . I therefore decided to start the journey and arrange courses to achieve that goal and document experience as well.
I found it perfect to start with python and planning to continue documenting a number of business cases in the field of cost minimization, Business systems analysis , Business Intelligence and applications development to deliver some important skills that companies often looking for.
Currently i am working as Senior Programmer at Enhanced Engineering and Multi-Technologies.
NCC Certified Systems Analyst from The National Computing Centre of United Kingdom.
Fujitsu Certified System Analyst.
20 years of full time working experience in the field of software development for a number of banks and Software firms.
* Original Developer of Systems Below:
(1) Money Laundry, Signature Verification system, LG for MID Bank
(2) Financial Applications, Correspondence system, Linear programming solutions and online debit payments portal, Statistical Data analysis and Decision support system. "State of Kuwait's government"
(3) Online Technical manual For The Document Company Xerox
(4) E-commerce, Applicant tracking System for a number of trading firms.
(5) Online Financial Accounting system
(6) Easy Talk 7.0 texting App "Google Play.
(6) A number of programmatic Data sharing systems to support in implementing both Open Banking and E-Government.
You can communicate with instructor in English, German and Arabic for questions and assistance during your learning process in any of his courses.
Studied Computer Programming at the American University in Cairo.
Business Major of Accounting at Cairo University.
Business Systems Analysis and Design , National Computing Centre Limited (NCC Ltd), United Kingdom.
UNIX Administrator for the Document Company Xerox
IBM AS400 Systems Operator for Misr America International Bank
Applications Developer for MID Bank
Programmer for Arab Information Management Service -AIMS
Senior Programmer Arab Information Management Service
Current job Senior Programmer at Enhanced Engineering and Multi Technologies. EEMC
* How my programming career looks like since 1994
1994 pascal and assembly 286 processor programming, Algorithms, Data structure, File and Computer architecture
1995 Discrete Mathematics, OS, Visual Basic
1996 HTML, Java applets
1997 Java Script, VB Script
1998 DHTML, CSS, AI
1999 Unix Administration, Unix shell programming
2000 Java under IBM OS400
2001 Classic ASP, Networking, IIS
2002 C, C++, VC++, TCP/IP , technical management
2003 SSAMD, SQL, RDBMS, Systems Analysis & Design
2004 .Net framework , Ajax, SWIFTNET Administration
2005 XML Web Services
2006 Business Application Architecture, UML
2007 .Net framework C#, MySQL
2008 Java programming
2009 JSP, Archiving Systems Evaluation
2010 EMC, Microsoft, Oracle,IBM Enterprise Content Management and archiving solutions.
2011 Oracle PL/SQL
2012 Oracle Forms and Reports, Software Project Management
2013 Oracle DB Administration. PHP
2015 Android Application Development, Python, APIs development.
2016 JQuery, Bootstrap , JS Libs, Payment gate Integration
2017 Process , workflow automation, ECM
2018 Statistical Data Analysis, IT Strategy management
2019 Python, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence
2020 National Framework of IT Governance