Structural Pattern Matching in Python
What you'll learn
- Learn how to take your code in Python to the next level by using Structural Pattern Matching.
- Learn about the possibilities when using Structural Pattern Matching in our code.
- Stay up-to-date with Python and acquire new skills in Python Programming.
- Learn about Structural Pattern Matching in general and specifically in Python.
- Become familiar with practical use cases in which Structural Pattern Matching can be useful.
- Basics experience in Python Programming
This course covers one of the newest topics in Python. Explaining it step by step throughout the course, using code samples will provide you with the desired in-depth understanding, of structural pattern matching in Python.
Learn and Master Simple Structural Pattern Matching
Learn about conditional Structural Patterns in Python
Learn how to create Structural Pattern Matching that match dict objects
Learn how to use the _ wild card.
Learn about advance possibilities when using Structural Pattern Matching.
Learn how to use the | operator when putting together multiple structural patterns.
Learn how to use structural pattern matching when developing unit tests for REStful web services
Learn how to use structural pattern matching when developing utilities that will be executed in the terminal.
Take Your Python Programming Skills to The Next Level!
This course includes multiple video clips organized in separate sub-topics. Make sure you already have a basic knowledge and experience with Python before taking this course.
When completing this course, we will be more than happy to get your feedback and requests per those specific sub topics for which you would like us to prepare more video clips that explain them.
When taking this course feel free to let us know about sub topics you would have more video clips that explain them.
Who this course is for:
- This course targets students that already know Python.
We at life michael focus on the delivery of premium professional training services for software developers. We are part of Zindell Technologies, and we specialize in turning complex topics into simple ones. The success of our students is the base of our business model. Our activity is lead by Haim Michael, who has more than 20 years of experience delivering professional training services to software developers.