Deflections of Beams
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course is made for those students who want to learn how to calculate the displacement in structures . Load applied on a structure causes deformation in it. If these deformations are elastic then those deformations can be calculated using the methods discussed in this course.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course.
Structural Analysis: Deflections of Beams
The course covers determination of deflections (i.e. Slopes and Displacements) of determinate beams by using three methods.
Those three methods are:
1. Double Integration method
2. Moment Area method
3. Conjugate Beam method
Deflections of indeterminate beams can also be found by this course in case if you know all reactions of indeterminate beams.
Engr. Muhammad Shafique
- Anybody can enroll this course but focus is Civil Engineering , Mechanical Engineering students and similar engineering sciences.