Deflections of Beams
What you'll learn
- The students will understand what is meant by deflection and what are its types.
- Theory with Examples: Double Integration method
- Theory with Examples: Moment Area method
- Theory with Examples: Conjugate Beam method
- No prior knowledge is required for this course.
Structural Analysis: Deflections of Beams
The course covers determination of deflections (i.e. Slopes and Displacements) of determinate beams by using three methods.
Those three methods are:
1. Double Integration method
2. Moment Area method
3. Conjugate Beam method
Deflections of indeterminate beams can also be found by this course in case if you know all reactions of indeterminate beams.
Engr. Muhammad Shafique
Who this course is for:
- Anybody can enroll this course but focus is Civil Engineering , Mechanical Engineering students and similar engineering sciences.
I am Muhammad Shafique,a fresh civil engineer from Pakistan. I did my B.E. Civil Engineering from M.U.S.T. Mirpur A.K. At Udemy, I am offering different courses related to the field of civil engineering which you will find useful. In university life, I was an A-Grade student and I used the motto "I AM HERE TO MAKE IT CLEAR" which really motivated me to study and do research and I am applying the same principles here.
If you have any questions then please let me know. I will respond ASAP.