Strong Knees: Eliminate Knee Pain
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand which muscles are involved in knee pain
- Stretch the key muscles that get tight and cause knee pain
- Strengthen the key muscles that, when weak, cause knee pain.
- Perform a quick 7-minute workout to eliminate knee pain.
- Release the Iliotibial band to decrease knee pain.
- Improve balance and proprioception around the knee.
- Students will need a towel, a chair and a stretching band or strap
Knee pain relief is just a course away. Created by physical therapist, Chantal Donnelly, this simple strengthening and stretching program will help you eliminate knee pain by targeting the muscles that protect the knee joint. Chantal will not only guide you through knee exercises and stretches to eliminate knee pain, but she will explain why the exercises work in a clear, understandable way. Her explanations, along with he anatomy graphics of the knee muscles and hip muscles, will help you get a better understanding of your knee dysfunction and motivate you to do the rehabilitative knee exercises in this course. You will learn simple beginning and intermediate knee pain exercises which will give you the tools you need to stop the joint pain your are experiencing with activities such as:
- knee pain with going up stairs
- knee pain with going down stairs
- knee pain with sitting
- knee pain while walking
This 50-minute program was designed to help you prevent chronic, aching knee pain. In it, you will find the following:
- Explanation of the muscles that support the knee
- Instruction in exercises to prevent and eliminate knee joint pain (including gluteus medius exercises and gluteus maximus strengthening)
- Knee stretching routine for knee pain cessation
- A short, 7-minute workout routine for stopping knee pain
- Proprioceptive exercises for knee rehabilitation
- Instruction on self-massage of the Iliotibial Band
This course is appropriate for any fitness level. You have waited long enough for your knee symptoms to miraculously go away. Now is the time to actively pursue knee pain relief. Strong Knees will guide you along on your road to recovery.
- Anyone with knee pain.