Stretching For Pain Relief - Pain Prevention and Relief Now
What you'll learn
- Move and stretch to prevent pain and injury
- Move and stretch to recover from pain and injury
- Perform a simple, concise, total body daily stretching routine to move all major muscle and joint groupings through full range of motion
- Self diagnose muscle and joint pain
- Better navigate their healthcare treatment for muscle and joint problems
- Better understand diagnostic labels from x-rays and MRI's
- Live a more joyful, pain-free spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical life
- This course stands alone and can be started by anyone at any point in their life without any prior exercise or stretching experience or knowledge.
- All you need is a place to sit or stand and practice the stretching techniques
- You may watch these video modules and take notes and learn
- No computer equipment or software is needed to do these stretches
- Simply watch the full course, practice the stretches, then do them daily for maximum health benefit
This is a 55 Video Course on the ultimate concepts you need to know about your major muscles and joints, about pain, about common conditions you may experience, and about a crucial head to toe stretching routine that every human being should learn and practice. You can take the entire course or focus on learning only those segments which you seek help and answers with. In an age of abundant and redundant information, you will enter the wisdom age by participating in this course. Enjoy!
- Learn a simply daily stretching routine for maximum pain relief and health benefits
- Learn from a very accomplished Orthopedic Surgeon with 25 years experience
- This simple routine takes 3 minutes to complete daily
- This stretching routine helps with pain prevention and pain relief
- This stretching routine works on every major muscle and joint group in the human body
- It requires no special equipment at all, just your body strength
- You may work on only the body part you need relief for, or do the full routine to help your entire body with pain prevention and relief
- It's very simple and easy to learn and follow
Who this course is for:
- People who desire to prevent muscle and joint pain
- People who seek a simple, concise, daily muscle and joint full range-of-motion maintenance routine
- People who want to minimize their need for doctor visits
- People whose jobs, sports and exercise activities, hobbies, and lifestyles are conducive to muscle and joint pain
- People who have muscle and joint pain and disorders and are seeking relief
- This course is for everyone, however, anyone who has significant muscle and joint pain or already has a diagnostic label from their physician should first consult their physician regarding participating in any exercise activity, including the range-of-motion stretching activities taught in this course.
TZVI PEARLSTEIN, M.D.
I'm a retired orthopedic surgeon and I am also an arthritis patient at the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center. For several years I have been a rheumatology patient taking oral Methotrexate and Enbrel injections. My mother has rheumatoid arthritis and has had both elbows and one hip replaced. My father has a history of polymyalgia rheumatica. Despite treating thousands of patients for arthritis, low back pain, and many other orthopedic conditions, and despite my long-term high level of exercise activity including tennis, rollerblading, gym and beach activities, I too am a patient. I know very well the challenge of pain from debilitating arthritis. The program I have developed here is as crucial for me as it is for any of you.
I created Stretching For Pain Relief because although an abundance of information exists, the wisdom of what to do with this information is direly lacking. While treating so many patients with pain, including patients skilled in yoga and Pilates, I realized that almost no one is educated to know how to move their major muscle and joints through full range-of-motion. Furthermore, questions of, "What does my pain mean?", "Can I self treat my problem?", "What type of doctor should I see?", "What questions should I ask my doctor?", "Do I really need this test or this surgery?", and many more questions exist for many patients. I developed this course to help patients by answering these questions and more.
As a Board Certified orthopedic surgeon for 22 years and a practicing physician for 30 years I am well aware of the abundance of surgeries being performed by my profession. There are many non-surgical treatments and solutions for these same problems. My goal is to help everyone achieve pain relief in the least invasive way possible. Stretching For Pain Relief serves this purpose.
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon 1989-2011
Visionary Thinker, Healthcare Consultant, Author, & Inventor 2011-Present
CEO iPowerChair, LLC, Pres Etchmaster, LLC (OrthoEtch, LLC & NeuroEtch, LLC), CEO PowerMinutes, LLC, CEO Half-Shekel, LLC, CEO Halbeshekel, LLC
Residency: SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York, Orthopedic Surgery, 1983-1986
Internship: SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York, General Surgery, 1981-1983
Medical: New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York, Medical Doctorate (M.D.), 1977-1981
PreMed: Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts in Biochemistry (B.A.), 1972-1976
CERTIFICATION: American Board of Orthopedic Surgery 1989-2010
American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery 1989-2011
American College of Surgeons 1989-2011
MEDICAL PRACTICE (MILITARY):
Major, United States Air Force, Gulf War Service 1990, Honorable
Assistant Professor, Uniformed Services University of Health
Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland, 1989-1990
Staff Orthopedic Surgeon, Malcolm Grow Medical Center,
Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland, 1989-1990
Chief of Orthopedic Surgery, 13th Air Force Regional Medical
Center, Clark Air Base, Philippines, 1986-1989
MEDICAL PRACTICE (CIVILIAN):
Multispecialty Group Practice, Broward, Palm Beach Counties &
Dade Counties, Florida, 2002-2011
Private Practice, St. Marys, Georgia, 1995-2002
Staff Orthopedic Surgeon, Facey Medical Group,
Mission Hills, California, 1993-1995
Assistant Medical Director, Anaheim Orthopedic Surgery,
Anaheim, California, 1990-1993
POST MEDICAL PRACTICE WORK:
CEO iPowerChair, LLC, 2011-Present
CEO Power Minutes, LLC, April 2015-Present
Pres EtchMasters, LLC (OrthoEtch, LLC & NeuroEtch, LLC),
CEO Half-Shekel, LLC & CEO Halbeshekel, LLC, June 2015-
Sales & Marketing for American Horizon Financial, Inc., a
lien funding company, 2011-2012
Creation of One Minute Stretch Book/Dvd, Stretching For
Pain Relief Consulting, & Health & Exercise Inventions,
Pearlstein, S. R., Letter to the Editors; Prophylaxis with Indomethacin for Heterotopic Bone after Open Reduction of Fractures of the Acetabulum, Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 73-A: 154-155, Jan. 1991.
Ebraheim, N.; An, H.; Jackson, W. T.; Pearlstein, S. R.; Burgess, A.; Tscherne, H.; Hass, N.; Kellam, J.; Wipperman, B. U. J.; Scapulothoracic Dissociation, Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 70-A: 428-432, March 1988.
Ebraheim, N.; Pearlstein, S. R.; Savolaine, T. R.; Gordon, S. L.; Jackson, W. T.; Correy, T.; Scapulothoracic Dissociation (Closed Avulsion of the Scapula, Subclavian Artery, and Brachial Plexus); A Newly Recognized Variant, A New Classification, and a Review of the Literature and Treatment Options, Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma 1: 18-23, 1987.
Pearlstein, S. R.; The Road to Health, Wealth, and Spiritual Success; Healthy, Wealthy and Wise Seminars; Grand Palms Resort and Spa, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Mar 25-26, 2006.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Soul & Body, MD Lecture Series, Club Fitnessworks, Wellington, Florida, Sept 27, 2005.
Pearlstein, S. R.; New Options in the Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee, Wynmoor Retirement Community, Margate, Florida, Jan 10, 2005.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Is the Foundation of the American Healthcare System Solid?, Fifth Miami International Torah and Science Conference, Bal Harbour, Florida, Dec 16-18, 2003.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Medical Deception, National Institute of Judaism and Medicine, 10th Anniversary Conference on Judaism & Medicine, N.Y., N.Y., Oct 31-Nov 1, 1998.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Bio-Ethics Conference of Physicians/Attorneys/Clergy Focus Committee, Summit Care Corp., Westwood, California, Sept. 7 & Oct. 5, 1995.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Doctors and Medicine:Perception Vs. Truth, Sharon Care Center, Summitt Care Corp., Los Angeles, California, July 20, 1995.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Workers' Compensation-An Ineffective Healing Process, Home Center Institute's Sixth Annual Loss Prevention and Safety Conference, Joint Presentation with Keith Rosenbloom, Chief Safety & Work Comp Officer for Corporate Home Depot, San Diego, California, March 28-31, 1993.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Improving Your Health in a Changing World, Chabad of West Orange County, Huntington Beach, California, Sept 23, 1992.
Pearlstein, S. R.; The Back: Pain and Intervention, The Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Workshop, Anaheim Memorial Hospital, Anaheim, California, Aug. 27, 1992.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Exercise for Older Adults, Emerald Court Retirement Community, Martin Luther Hospital Speakers Bureau, Anaheim, California, Sept. 23, 1991.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Scapulothoracic Dissociation: A Severe and Infrequently Recognized Injury, Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons, 28th Annual Meeting, Colorado Springs, Colorado, November 17-23, 1986.
Ramanathan, S.; Capan, L.; Chalon, J.; Pearlstein, S. R.; Turndorf, H.; Cardiac Output Estimation by the CO2 Rebreathing Method in Dogs Anesthetized on the Bain Anesthesia Circuit, International Anesthesia Research Society, 54th Congress, Reno, Nevada, March 9-13, 1980.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Halbeshekel, Inc., Omega Institute & New Age Publishing Present Healing the Whole Self, Wyndham Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Nov 6-9, 1998.
Pearlstein, S. R.; Scapulothoracic Dissociation, American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 56th Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, Feb. 9-14, 1989.
Einhorn, T. A.; Vigorita, V. J.; Pearlstein, S. R.; Evaluation and Treatment Protocols on Metabolic Bone Disease, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 53rd Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, Feb. 20-25, 1986.