Stress & Anxiety Management: Psychology - ACCREDITED CERT
What you'll learn
- You will gain knowledge related to stress- and anxiety disorders
- You will have an understanding of stress management
- You will be able to explain 'the nature' of stress- and anxiety related disorders
- You will know how to de-stress yourself and others around you!
- Having an interest in Psychology and therapy (counselling, psychotherapy)
- Eagerness to learn about stress and anxiety management for every day life
- No formal knowledge of Psychology is required!
- Ready to view your lectures on your laptop, smartphone or tablet
In this course you will learn about Psychology of Stress and Anxiety related disorders and their management. Most people know what 'stress' and 'anxiety' are but cannot tell you what is possible to do in order to effectively manage these disorders when they are related to their own experiences.
Here in this course you will learn how to effectively manage your own stress and anxiety and as a result help others around you. In this course you will learn for example such important topics as 'Generalised Anxiety Disorder', 'Social Anxiety Disorder', 'Burnout', and 'Panic Disorder' amongst others.
You will also find out what types of therapy and which techniques are considered to be the best in therapeutic practice today, what kind of medications are typically prescribed for 'anxiety disorders', and how quickly to reduce the state of 'panic' or 'anxiety' through various breathing techniques.
This course will give you great knowledge on Psychology of 'stress' and 'anxiety disorders' after which you will know how to self-manage these and what advice you can give to others related to coping with stress and anxieties.
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the IAOTH - International Association of Therapists!
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in Psychology and Stress Management
- Anyone who wants to learn about anxiety and anxiety disorders
- Students of Psychology who is ready to expand their knowledge outside of academic environment
- Anyone who wants to reduce stress and anxiety in their lives
- Anyone who works with people in caring professions, mental health spheres, customer service
My name is Elmira Strange, and I am Motivational Psychologist (MPhil) and Psycho-Spiritual Coach (Dip). I am passionate about working with students who want to learn about Psychology and Spiritual Development.
My previous work involved Research Psychology (at a senior level) and Lecturing at University (Wales, UK) on the topics of Psychology & Counselling.
The unusual bit: I was born in Northern Kazakhstan (where it's freezing cold in winter -40C and really hot summers +40C), then moved to Moscow, Russia, and finally to London, UK (where I've been living ever since my teenage years).
The interesting bit: I had life-saving surgery (with 3 remaining days to live) and a near-death experience in 2012. The near-death experience started my inner transformative journey into spiritual realms. Currently, I've been living as a Digital Nomad (since 2015).
My interests: Psycho-Spiritual Development, Digital Nomad lifestyle, and Scuba Diving!