Stress Management In Islam
- There is not any specific need of knowledge of the problem or any tool requirement.
I won't tell you why you have stress, but I will surely strive to show how you can be out of stress with simple Islamic ways to manage stress for the rest of your life. The course will include the authentic data and information from trustworthy Islamic scholars and the tips directly taken out from the Qu'ran along the success Prophetic stories to show real cases of people previously managed stress; but that's only half of the course. If you want to find out more information, it is friendly advise that you must buy the course.
- Anyone from Muslims to Non Muslims who experience stress at some point in their life can take this course and learn how to manage stress spiritually
- Huge Congratulations For Jumping To The First Step!01:05
- Are you excited to find out how to control and manage you stress forever?1 question
- What You are Expecting & Course Breakdown03:05
- What is Stress?03:11
- Why You are Experiencing Stress05:50
- Islamic Reason for Root Cause of Stress & How Allah Manages Your Stress09:12
- Importance of Fajr Prayer & The Meaning of Ar-Rahman10:01
- The Power of Gratitude & The Nature of Erasing Negativity13:22
- The Power of Sujood (Prostration) & Islamic Practical Tips To Manage Stress13:53
- Why Humans were Created Weak & Anxious & Why We are Tested with Pain08:47
- Allah's Advices To Manage Stress From the Qur'an10:44
- Yaqoob (as) & Yusuf (as)06:31
- Umm Musa (pbuh) & Musa (as)07:05
- Yunus (as) & Ayyoob (as)05:45
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)05:54
- Ways to be Calm Every Day03:42
- The Best Dua To Remember Allah & Forget Stress02:13
- What Have We Learnt From The Course04:15
I believe to live in a world where more people should say "I'm happy" than "I'm stressed."
I believe to live in a world where I want to see more grateful and happy than high suicide rates.
I believe to live in a world where I want to see more smiles than tears.