The Stress Detox: Reduce Stress and Burnout In The Workplace
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Define what stress actually is, the crucial role it plays in our life, and how to optimize stress and avoid burnout to support wellbeing
- Master your mind with a simple meditation to develop your self-awareness
- Discover where stress is hidden in your life and what your unique stressors are
- Diagnose the symptoms of stress and explore strategies related to physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing
- Discover the role managers play to avoid burnout in the workplace and create a culture of impact
- Make your personal action plan for how you will take care of yourself before, during, and after stress occurs
- Understand the business case for stress management in the workplace
- There are no prerequisites for this course. Come with an open mind, willingness to learn, and eagererness to take control of your life.
- In this course you will learn to identify your own stressors and develop personalized stress management strategies.
- A basic understanding of what stress is and how it can negatively impact your health, wellbeing, and work is beneficial, but not required.
I am buried under a never ending to do list feeling like I’m about to lose it any second.
I find myself getting angry with the people I love most and feel awful afterwards.
I wake up in a constant state of anxiety and panic before the day has even begun.
I’m worried about making the right choices, and fear I’m not good enough.
I often go on shopping sprees and regret how much I’ve spent and what I’ve purchased later.
My work doesn't feel exciting and interesting, I wonder what I'm doing here.
I find myself overeating, even when I’m not hungry.
I feel alone, like I can't share my feelings because I don't want to be judged, so instead I put on a smile and go on with my day.
Do any of these statements resonate with you? If yes, what I want you to know is that you are not alone.
That's worth repeating... You're not alone.
Regardless of your current role whether that be a CEO, a newly hired employee, a student, a parent, a health educator… makes no difference. You are a human first. You are one of the millions of people around the world suffering from stress, anxiety, and burnout.
Over 60% of people report Workplace Stress as the number one source of stress, as work mobility becomes more and accessible work stress becomes life stress.
The truth is... Stress Happens! It is your body’s internal alarm system that is keeping a pulse on your safety. It signals your mind and body to respond when change occurs, or it perceives threat. Your body responds to these changes physically, mentally, and/or emotionally driving your behaviors.
How and when you choose to respond to stress could make the difference between calm and chaos
Eliminating stress is NOT the goal. You need a healthy dose of stress to drive you to look, feel, and perform better. The million dollar question is: what's healthy and what’s not?
In this course, you’ll put on your stress detective hat to identify your personal stressors, and stress related behaviors so you can strategically manage stress and stay in the “zone” and optimize good stress more often than not. We’ll do this through my 3D Framework: Develop, Discover, Do.
First, you will develop your self awareness and mastery over mind through meditation
Next, you will discover where stress is occurring in your life
Lastly, you will make a plan to do something about your stress
Stress is personal. One person’s stressor is another person’s passion, so your approach to stress management should be personal too. This course is full of practical activities and worksheets to help you create a personalized plan for managing stress in your life.
As a recovering stress addict, I know how difficult stress management can be, and the detrimental impact stress can have on your life. I know the highs and lows of feeling stress and how easy it is to get stuck in a vicious stress cycle. But I also know the transformative power of breaking free from the cycle and doing something to make meaningful change.
Imagine, if you weren’t so stressed out, what would that give you time and energy for?
Enroll today and find out!
- Busy professionals looking to up-level their human potential, access untapped energy, and discover strategies to manage stress
- Managers and employees of high growth companies experiencing stress and burnout during times of change.
- Wellness professionals, HR Professionals and leaders of large companies who have an established employee wellness program but it is not meeting employee needs.
- Anyone feeling stressed, but not sure why or what’s causing stress; this course will help you uncover the causes and symptoms of your stress, and develop strategies to manage it.
- This course is not for people looking for a quick fix. Effectively managing stress requires practice and commitment.