Stress Management: Stress Management Practical tools
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to face future challenges and times of pressure in a calmer and a more productive manner.
- You will learn to change your thought patterns and reactions to stressful situations.
- You will have some concrete tools to deal with stress before it becomes a health problem.
- You will master the self-hypnosis tool for stress management.
- You will be able to reduce your stress level instantly with a simple real life technique I will share with you. This technique is there to supplement your self-hypnosis practice.
- You will have a greater awareness of the ways in which you think, feel and behave in times of pressure.
- You will practice self-hypnosis and other relaxation techniques.
- This is an approach that is cognitive and designed with you (the end user) in mind. It is highly practical with an array of activities. You will be working through cognitive worksheets to help you understand your operating behaviors and to build your own self-hypnosis for stress. You will go through a methodology and some key elements that a clinical hypnotherapist would go through with you if you were taking face to face hypnosis session with a professional.
- No knowledge required. This course is for anyone who suffers from stress and wants to try cognitive self-hypnosis to reduce their stress level.
- Because we are all unique, you will be personalising this course to your own specific needs. As part of the practice, to familiarise yourself with the process, you will need to be able to record your voice and play it back. A smart phone will be more than enough to do this, alternatively you can use some other voice recording tool. It is just for you, so use whatever you feel comfortable with.
- Practice time: you will need to dedicate at least 10 minutes daily. Once you own the skill it will become an easy part of your daily routine.
- Access to a printer for the worksheets.
In this Stress Management course you will work with both your conscious mind and unconscious mind to lower your stress level.
Through a series of worksheets, the course will guide you to look at yourself and to set up stress and anxiety management strategies and a mindset for change.
This course will teach you both cognitive techniques from the fields of NLP, positive psychology, CBT etc. to reduce stress and anxiety, as well as self-hypnosis to accelerate the process.
Through learning self-hypnosis, step by step, with recordings and scripts, you will learn to tailor your own stress and/or anxiety session for your own needs and align your unconscious mind with your conscious mind to reach your goals and attain a better mental health wellbeing.
The course will also introduce you to a simple technique you will be able to use, without anyone noticing, to reduce your stress level instantly.
Although the lessons might appear to be short, there are a lot of exercises and practice to go through and I included 30 downloadable resources to help you.
It is better to allow 1 full week between each section of the course for students to really think about their thinking, plan stress management actions and practice self-hypnosis to really own the skill.
One you have finished the course and to keep you busy, I have also included a guide full of exercises and techniques to help you build your personal resilience in order to keep on fighting that stress!
- Anyone who suffers from stress related issues or who wants to lower their stress level in general or during specific circumstances.
- I will help you tailor the content of the course to your specific needs, so that both the cognitive work and the the self-hypnosis practice target the right goal. So for instance, if you are suffering from stress before an exam, before a job interview, when speaking in public, when driving, during meetings, before meeting new people or going on a date etc. then you will be able to target that specific scenario with the course.
An introduction to the course where I share my personal experience of stress and stress management.
In this lecture you will find the details of what is to come in the section (cognitive work, practice time, key topics, things to download etc.).
Discover how body and mind are connected with 2 simple exercises. Establish your own suggestibility and aptitude for self-hypnosis. Take the short quiz after the exercises to find out more.
In this lecture you will explore the stress response.
This is the short breathing/body relaxation that you will need to practice between each exercise. You can use the video to guide you or download the MP3 file, both are the same.
You'll need 10 minutes of peace and quiet and a headphone might be a good idea.