Singing Bowls for Self Care!
What you'll learn
- How to easily relax the body with 22 meditative singing bowl techniques that really work.
- A new understanding of the benefits and versatility when using a singing bowl as a tool for deep relaxation and stress relief.
- Maximize both sound and vibration to bring the physical form into harmony and balance.
- Experience the healing power of sound with 6 SEATED self-care opportunities with a singing bowl.
- Practice using a bowl 6 ways in RECLINING positions to sink deeper into the awareness of whole-body healing.
- Enjoy 10 meditative ACTIVITIES with a bowl to broaden self-exploration, relaxation and transformation.
- Learn how to let the bowl help you explore beyond what is presented and develop your own creative, intuitive approach.
- Literally feel through the layers of muscle, bone and organs, how the whole body can achieve a healthy vibration.
- Discover deeper wisdom around the union of vibrational sound and intention and how to manifest positivity through affirmations.
- Experience how singing bowls are therapeutic tools that are deeply transformative and the keys to a healthier and more peaceful, grounded, resonant life.
- How you can equip yourself with the right approaches and techniques in vibrational medicine for YOUR unique needs.
- The prerequisite for this course is "Singing Bowl FUNdamentals." It lays the foundation for appreciating and correctly playing your bowl so you can get more out of the meditation video.
- This course is the second in the BLISSbowls™ Meditation Methods series and focuses on deeply relaxing the BODY to reduce stress.
- Tools: Metal or crystal singing bowl and striker OR headphones
Reducing stress and anxiety in your life is essential to wellbeing and vibrant health! This video reveals the curative powers of proven sound-healing techniques with singing bowls to help you create a self-care practice. Learn 22 creative and effective ways to revitalize the body and calm the mind using a singing bowl in meditation activities. This video focuses on how to use sound and vibration to harmonize your entire being. Watch and learn how to equip yourself with the right approaches and techniques in vibrational medicine for YOUR unique needs.
Singing bowls help stop the negative mind chatter that is characteristic of debilitating stress that lodges in the body, creating tight muscles, digestive issues, autoimmune disorders, anxiety, fear, panic, worry and other dis-ease. Sound and vibration from metal or quartz crystal singing bowls is the quickest way to connecting with pure consciousness and the "relaxation response" so your body can heal itself. When you discover self-care with singing bowls, you also tune-in to nervous system reset, improved immunity, whole-body wellness, and a positive outlook on life!
And as renowned sound energy practitioner Ann Martin teaches, you can also connect with creativity, sacredness, and meaning for your life. Ann is a global instructor, teaching modern singing bowl techniques to cancer patients, corporate employees, women's empowerment groups, school children, veterans, and hundreds of others.
The format for this training is unique. For each of the 22 routines demonstrated, you are provided with an intention for the session, instructions on how to play the bowl and the position you should be in, as well as an affirmation to takeaway and contemplate throughout your day. Once you have experimented with all of the different prompts, pick and choose the ones that resonate with you and practice them during a longer session. You'll be coming back to this video again and again to relieve stress, release anxiety, and elevate spirit!
Even if you don’t have a singing bowl, you can follow along with Ann's meditative vibrations and soothing sounds with a good headphones. Anyone can learn to use sound tools for self-care success and find healing, personal transformation, and even FUN!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants an easy, fast and fun way to calm the mind and relax the body for self-care and stress reduction purposes.
- Anyone who has a singing bowl and doesn't know what to do with it.
- Anyone who is looking for a unique and effective way to relieve stress, anxiety, tension and pain.
- Even if you don't have a singing bowl, you can benefit from the meditations just by listening with headphones.
- Anyone willing to embark on a healing journey and immerse the Self in a creative sound healing practice.
Ann Martin is an internationally known musician, healer, educator and soundscape artist who brings a contemporary approach to singing bowls and gongs. She cultivates dynamic and harmonically beautiful meditative concerts that are deeply relaxing and memorable. She combines 30 years in the healing arts with 40 years as a professional musician to bring a fresh perspective to mindfulness, presence and wellness. Her meditative concerts offer a new level of insight around working with sound as musical medicine. Ann is a sought-after recording artist, published author, keynote speaker and international instructor of the BLISSbowls series of 5-star online singing bowl training courses, viewed in 97 countries and translated into 37 languages. For more information on classes, concerts and sessions, visit MileHighHealingVibe.
She states, "My greatest joy is teaching others what the bowls have taught me. They can easily be used to stop the mind-chatter, deploy the body's 'relaxation response,' reduce pain from stress-related maladies, and bring you to a BLISSFUL state of pure presence. The bowls continue to amaze me with their versatility, wisdom and healing capabilities for our modern times. I am completely dedicated to sharing the magic and musical medicine in these instruments with the world through helpful videos like these."