Strength of materials & Structures in MS Excel [Part 2]
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 1) Professional engineers can do all calculations related to machine design, Thermodynamics, Hydraulics engineering Structural engineering, Cost estimations & any thing they need to make the work to consume less time & work become easier.
- It is necessary to know basic computer usage.
In this course, you will learn in detail how you can do all engineering calculations in second with good accuracy regarding the Strength of materials & Structures.
This is part 2 of that course. we divided the "Strength of materials & Structures" course into two parts because the course is very vast and if we cover everything in one course.
as we all know MS Excel or Google sheet has so many formulas but nobody can learn all formulas or don't need to be learn all formulas because all formulas have divided into so many different categories means like excel formulas for an accountant, excel formulas for data analysis,
formulas for engineers
so if you are an engineer then you need to calculate so many things like
I) Strength of Material and Structures
you can do this all calculation with excel formulas in few second and most important if some calculation base change then you can edit in formulas figure or you can make your own formulas with your preset
so in a simple way, this course increase your productivity and accuracy
This course is designed by an engineer who has a total of 30-year experience of engineering and 15 years of experience of excel in the real-life project, not just theatrical knowledge
- Professional working in engineering industries, such as Machine design , process engineering, construction industries.