Start a Streetwear Brand and sell clothing on Shopify
- Bring your ideas, passion, and excitement!
- Free trials of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are helpful, but not necessary
This course is for anyone that wants to start a brand, or just get a really affordable batch of t-shrits printed. This course does not take two weeks! It only takes a few hours, but you will most likely have to wait a week or two for your shirts to be printed! In the meantime, you will learn how to design a shirt, source wholesale blanks, and get the best pricing on screen printing these shirts. You will also learn the best way to set up an online store, which only takes about 30 minutes! You will walk away from this course with a super high quality and fair priced batch of shirts on the way, some basic knowledge on how to work in Illustrator and Photoshop, and an online store that is all set up and ready to bring in sales!
Who this course is for:
- I created this course to help you avoid all the mistakes I made when starting my brand
- I will teach you step by step the process of sourcing your product and selling it online
- This course is great for you if you are just starting out and trying you get your brand up and running
- It will help you skip the usual mistakes, and avoid wasting money when getting started
First and foremost I am a Web Designer. I consider myself a designer of all things visual, apparel, websites, logos, etc. I started designing digitally in 2009 while starting a clothing brand - Cronk Studios. Since then my brand transformed into a full service decorated apparel shop for other brands and organizations. In short, I make clothes and websites. I'm all about bootstrapping your way from the ground up and hacking your way to success. Money can help businesses grow, but nothing sets a firmer foundation than hard work, long hours, and hustle!