Street Photography: How I approach people on the streets...
What you'll learn
- You'll learn how to approach people on the street
- You'll realise that you can get over your fear
- You'll see that the camera is not that important
- I explain, how I take my photos and why I do it like this
- Have a camera that you can use
- Know your camera inside out
- Understand the basics of photography (aperture, shutter, ISO)
- Have a basic understanding of how light works
- Get some spare time to practice Street Photography
- Be open to some unorthodox thinking about shooting people in public
- Be prepared to a way of photography which will change your life
Street Photography can be performed by anyone who owns a camera. It's available everywhere for everyone. But this does not mean that it is easy. You have to be a complete photographer with the knowledge of the technical skills, but also building up knowledge of human nature. You have to see things before they happen in order to be ready for the decisive moment.
In this video training I will show you what is important when we are on the street. You can learn from my experience which I built up during the last 5 years shooting in the big cities of this world and teaching workshops:
- You will learn how to approach people - You will see how I do it in some making of videos - You will learn about the right settings - I show you what to do in order to increase your social media success
All is being taught with a lot of photos and examples from a practical perspective.
Who this course is for:
- Novice Street Photographer
- Advanced Street Photographer