Street Lighting design using DIALux 4.13
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to design any street lighting, from sscratch, using DIALux 4
- You will also learn what are the different classifications of roads, and how to select the class
- You will also learn what each factor means, and how they are related to the design
- There are no pre requisites, as we will be covering the basics, all the way to advance topics
- The DIALux softare can be downloaded from the official DIALux website and its completely free!
In this course you will learn everything from the basics of street lighting, to mastering street calculations results. By the end of this course you will be able to confidently design, calculate and execute any street lighting project. Including and not limited to, one way, two way, Main + Service Roads, curved roads, bridges, under paths, mixed use roads etc.
Although we will be using the DIALux 4.13 platform, we will start the course by looking into some pre requisites for any street lighting design and what are some of the most important factors of street lighting. This will not only help you better understand the designs, but it will also assist in getting approvals for your designs. In addition, we will also trouble shoot problems where we are not achieving the required lux levels, and understand the relationship of different factors. Furthermore the same concepts can be replicated in DIALux Evo too.
The course is designed taking into consideration consultant / client requirements and will assist to create a professional design which will be easily approved by clients / consultants.
This course is for all levels (from beginner to master) as there is some resource for every level and each individual to grow and learn from.
Who this course is for:
- Students (Electrical Engineering, Architecture, Lighting, Design)
- Lighting Designers
- Electrical Engineers
- Interior Designers
After 10+ years of working in the electrical and lighting industry, I had to reflect back to where it all started. Every step during my journey, I was pushed forward by my mentors and teachers. They are the reason of my success and growth.
Today after successfully completing 1000+ designs, assisting the firm in securing orders worth 400 Million and more. I feel I should turn back and pull someone else up. Push them towards their success and lead with example.
Join me on the journey of empowerment and education